NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Hi! Have you bought from fellow NT members? I have a pending transaction with a fellow member here and he just won't return my hard earned money eventhough he did not deliver the goods.
Asked for my bank account for the full refund and after 3 hourshe will tell you that he accidentally deleted the message that contains my bank account. What?!Kung hind ko pa tatanungin wala. As of this writing a deposit is yet to be made.
Called him using my landline and won't answer my call. Was told initially that my order will be here in three days, days turned to weeks and it's beenmore than a month now and still nothing.

Bro,

I am just a regular shoe fan here and stand up to your promises. I am still waiting.

Thanks.

Hi KC,

Please move this message if I posted it in the wrong place. I need help guys. Maybe some of you know him and please talk some sense into this guy. ü

Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Exposed this fraud!
I am still waiting for his response. Maybe he has reasons on why the refund is still not made. I am still being very very considerate to thisseller. Thank you jason16! Hope this thread doesn't get locked or maybe worse me being kicked out of the community.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Do we have a name? This is not about fake but about seller's integrity.
You are right sircsetroc. This transaction was built on trust. I can't find a placewhere I can post this and this is the closest thing that I found. I've dealt with other NT members before and never had a nightmare like this. Iam still waiting for his response today and if still no progress, I have to reveal his name here.

Thanks for the support.
smile.gif

i agree with everyone. these types of "incidents" should be exposed not to embarrass or discredit anyone but for us to prevent similar incidentsfrom recurring. though sneaker collection is costly, that doesnt mean that everyone in the sneaker game is filthy rich and sometimes, like myself, it comesfrom hard earned money i worked for 10-12 hours/day.

i hope that there's a valid reason as to why the shoes hasnt arrived yet or why the deposit was not yet made... hoping as well that this issue will beresolved in the soonest time possible.

dont worry about getting kicked out of the community because of this post sir hopesfall. i think your doing the community a service by bringing awareness toeveryone that things like these happen.

peace

Thanks everyone! He sent me a message that the deposit will be made on or before Friday. I asked him what's the cause of delay when he even asked for myaccount for the refund today as promised.
I even saw a post of him recently saying he bought a pair of kicks. Where's the honor in that?
I smell something fishy here. I am to pay hospital bills and this is what he is doing.
Man, you have the money to fly in and out of the country but can't make an outright refund for less than 10K?
We belong to a very small community and I am still giving you until today to resolve this issue.
He won't even reply to PM's here in NT and Multiply.
@blackmambakb24 - definitely not you.
smile.gif

Be considerate.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

goodluck on your refund!

did this go thru ebay?
Nah. PM'd him here because he takes orders and me thinking that he can deliver. I could have asked somebody else to get the kicks for me kungalam ko lang na ganun.

Thanks Manilaboy!
smile.gif

The seller sent me a message that he is in the province and won't be able to make the deposit until Friday. Kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw eh baka scam.

@jeddahblaster - thanks for the support..
@supaugly - oo man. Hassle talaga.. ako pa ang humihingi ng update sa kanya parati. Walang ownership.

If all fails there's still IMB and XXX .
wink.gif

Hey man give him a deadline kung hindi pa din expose him here. It'll be fun.

Originally Posted by jason16

If all fails there's still IMB and XXX .
wink.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Hey man give him a deadline kung hindi pa din expose him here. It'll be fun.[/color]
Good idea pare...

GOODLUCK!!!

lupit naman ng pangangailangan nun! dito pa sa mga NTers rumaraket.smfh

baka naman nasalanta ng bagyong Ondoy yan. padalahan natin ng relief goods

Originally Posted by glitch008

Better expose him to warn fellow NTers. That's just not right at all. SMH!!

co-sign. give us a name.. he'll learn his lesson for sure..

hope you'll get your money back man.

SMH @ him.
tired.gif

good luck in getting your money back bro. scammer. expose him na dn, not only to shame him but as warning to other nters

Back
Top Bottom