NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

The last pic of you 2 is the best one posted out of all of them

Dirty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I swear OP said ex's count as long as they recent, talking about 6 months or under.

If that's the case, I'm diving in with a couple
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
for those who have posted

distorted as in the size or like the way they look i just posted them from my boys pb account how do i fix it?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I got Jungle fever
embarassed.gif

288ctib.jpg

gotta have the myspace kissy face picture
xbzhj7.jpg

unless you're the girl.. usually the white person is the one that is considered to have "jungle fever".. which, to think of it, is pretty effinracist.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

unless you're the girl.. usually the white person is the one that is considered to have "jungle fever".. which, to think of it, is pretty effin racist.
Ive never heard this. Its always gone both ways in every context ive ever heard of.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

unless you're the girl.. usually the white person is the one that is considered to have "jungle fever".. which, to think of it, is pretty effin racist.
Ive never heard this. Its always gone both ways in every context ive ever heard of.

same with me, but i googled it (even went on urban dictionary) and pretty much all the entries said basically the same thing.

lol why would he stretch the pics out i dnt get it r u guys implying tht me or my girl dnt look like tht shes nor I are on tht photoshop tryying to makeurself look perfect garbage
smh.gif

Have to disagree w/ you on that one. Dont matter who says it ...

Originally Posted by oo206oo

same with me, but i googled it (even went on urban dictionary) and pretty much all the entries said basically the same thing.
The origin of the term is meant towards white ppl who date someone of african descent but most ppl commonly used it going both ways...like whenSpike told Wesley he had the Jungle Fever...or did he tell him she had it for him...idk
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Have to disagree w/ you on that one. Dont matter who says it ...

i don't agree with it. just saying from what i googled. i've always seen "jungle fever" as slightly racist anyway.

Back
Top Bottom