NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I got Jungle fever
embarassed.gif

288ctib.jpg

gotta have the myspace kissy face picture
xbzhj7.jpg

unless you're the girl.. usually the white person is the one that is considered to have "jungle fever".. which, to think of it, is pretty effin racist.

oo206oo:
CWrite78:
usually the white person is the one that is considered to have "jungle fever".. which, to think of it, is pretty effin racist.
Ive never heard this. Its always gone both ways in every context ive ever heard of.
Same here, 206.

REALTALKAZ:
lol why would he stretch the pics out i dnt get it r u guys implying tht me or my girl dnt look like tht shes nor I are on tht photoshop tryying to make urself look perfect garbage
smh.gif

I think people are implying that the pictures you post are distorted.

What I think they mean by that is... there is distortion in the pictures you always post.

When they ask 'Why do you always post the same distorted pics?', I think they are asking two things. #1. 'Why do you always post the samepics?' #2. 'There is distortion in the same pictures you post. Why?'

I know it's really, really complicated and complex, but I hope I helped.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Pics of Jacket Girl?
ask ooo206ooo to put em up. Or someone who's in the business of saving pics.

and I was just denied permission to participate in this thread by the current... I might throw up some ex's but I guess I'll withdraw myself from therunning for the prizes to keep it fair
tired.gif

Oh and just to add

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ***1**** PICTURE WITH SAID GIRL TO BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED FORTHE WINNER'S CIRCLE!!!! NO ONE MAKES IT TO THE PODIUM AND NO ONE GETS A DIRTY SURPRISED WITHOUT A YOU & HER PIC!!!!!

But feel free to throw up pics of her solo if u want. We won't hate. You just won't win.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

REALTALKAZ:
lol why would he stretch the pics out i dnt get it r u guys implying tht me or my girl dnt look like tht shes nor I are on tht photoshop tryying to make urself look perfect garbage
smh.gif

What I thin they mean by that is... there is distortion in the pictures you always post.

When they ask 'Why do you always post the same distorted pics?', I think they are asking two things. #1. 'Why do you always post the same pics?' #2. 'There is distortion in the same pictures you post. Why?'

roll.gif

REALTALKAZ:
smh.gif

What I thin they mean by that is... there is distortion in the pictures you always post.

When they ask 'Why do you always post the same distorted pics?', I think they are asking two things. #1. 'Why do you always post the same pics?' #2. 'There is distortion in the same pictures you post. Why?'

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

REALTALKAZ:
smh.gif

lol this is why I love niketalk you guys are truly good at what you do but I guess ill try and take more pics when Im out to satisfy the niketalk photogods
tongue.gif

REALTALKAZ:
smh.gif

What I think they mean by that is... there is distortion in the pictures you always post.

roll.gif
GET EM

ill be back in 5 mins with my pics

REALTALKAZ:
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And why does RealTalkaz hate vowels?

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
that boy real talk can't win....too funny

its nothin this is why I come here good stuff..Niketalk keeps you on your toes one minute they say your girl is
pimp.gif
then the next your distorted all in all I wont stop comin back haha

damn i only ducked out for about an hour or so and this jumped to 7 pages already, to bad i gotta take off again right now, by the time i get a chance to peepthis thread again its going to be 20 pages plus

Originally Posted by FeelMode

damn i only ducked out for about an hour or so and this jumped to 7 pages already, to bad i gotta take off again right now, by the time i get a chance to peep this thread again its going to be 20 pages plus

same here, i get so far behind i just give up reading the thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom