NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by jpio885

i'll play..
n511512135_196604_6202.jpg

You guys could pass for brother and sister

I was thinking the same thing .... they do say the more time you spend with someone , the more you start to become that person ..... This is an example .

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Tiger fist pump.

I didn't quite catch FeelMode. What page?!
And I keep forgetting that IHB = Raadius.
Can't remember son, I'm sure someone will quote his girl.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RellNye

Ashley's girl is working the angles. I've seen the photobucket.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
figured.
That's why she went from my #1 to my #3,
smh.gif
, now she about to get kick off the bus since Royal Airness posted up his shorty buuuuuut now info leaked that it's probably NOT his girl
tired.gif

I dont get what "leaked." Dudes on here know shes my girl n Ive been posting same pics of her. Im on my laptop n all the pics of me n my girl are on the desktop which I have no access to.

Believe me (if you will) that I dont have the decency to post pics of some random female and say shes mine. Hopefully I can get a couple pic in.
Am I the only one that read that like seven times and still can't make sense of it? You don't have the decency to post pictures of arandom girl and say she's yours.....since when is that a decent thing to do?

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Tiger fist pump.

I didn't quite catch FeelMode. What page?!
And I keep forgetting that IHB = Raadius.
Can't remember son, I'm sure someone will quote his girl.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Ashley's girl is working the angles. I've seen the photobucket.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
figured.
That's why she went from my #1 to my #3,
smh.gif
, now she about to get kick off the bus since Royal Airness posted up his shorty buuuuuut now info leaked that it's probably NOT his girl
tired.gif

I dont get what "leaked." Dudes on here know shes my girl n Ive been posting same pics of her. Im on my laptop n all the pics of me n my girl are on the desktop which I have no access to.

Believe me (if you will) that I dont have the decency to post pics of some random female and say shes mine. Hopefully I can get a couple pic in.
Am I the only one that read that like seven times and still can't make sense of it? You don't have the decency to post pictures of a random girl and say she's yours.....since when is that a decent thing to do?
roll.gif

And I co-sign what Face said although I think his girl and mine (and a few others) might have gotten overlooked for being posted early in the thread and havingthat darker hue. It's all good tho, I love my shorty so its whatever.

YO, seriously duped. I just peeped the photobucket too, damn.

This chick aint ugly but shes like the damn Michelangelo of the angles.

lol man thats what i was tellin ya'll.
cats on here just gassed up a cute chick to a dime.
i wonder how ya'll be on the street.

i would post some more of my ex...but ya'll are biased more towards boobs than butts...
and she got a whole lot of the latter...but im cool

Ill Will, Cpark, and one other dude I forgot who got the best looking girls.

MJBetch's girl has some nice **** tho.

more pics of my babez 1. her and her mom, 2. her and her sister 3. a poster i made for her for our 2 years n 5 months anniversary 4. random let me know whatyou guys think
wink.gif
16lit91.jpg
29g6yr.jpg
t8nkzq.jpg
vynw1w.jpg

Originally Posted by Face82

When Dirty does pic a winner, it's gonna be a lot of salty dudes in here. I swear dudes gone be like "Hell naw, that #%# is trash" and so on. I can't wait.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ some of yall looking for Nt's stamp of approval. I know my chick ain't the baddest in everybody else eyes but she is to me. As long as these women make you happy they all win in my book.
lol..I said before... anyone can judge.
I'm just the one ponying up something for the winner (and 206 from the last contest)
Originally Posted by oo206oo

lol....I had to check too.. those aren't the same girls.

dirty, you saw those pics? are you positive that's not her? because without namin names... oh boy, someone went from a pretty high score to a 3 in a hurry.

dirty, you saw those pics? are you positive that's not her? because without namin names... oh boy, someone went from a pretty high score to a 3 in a hurry.
pretty sure....you can tell they're not the same person...facial structure, eyebrows, chin...everything.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I know there are different girls in there, i was talking about even the same photos we saw on here, somehow look a little different without NT's blackbackground. She is still cute, i dont think anyone is saying she isnt. I just know there are some angles being worked and possibly a light touchup. It'sdefinitely not a deal breaker, but i think regardless of it was intentional or not we all were a little deceived.

pretty sure....you can tell they're not the same person...facial structure, eyebrows, chin...everything.
yeah, i see what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

lol man thats what i was tellin ya'll.
cats on here just gassed up a cute chick to a dime.
i wonder how ya'll be on the street.

i would post some more of my ex...but ya'll are biased more towards boobs than butts...
and she got a whole lot of the latter...but im cool
i guess in your case you just gas them from a 1 to a 5.
do yourself a favor a dont digg another grave for yourself by posting your chick.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I know there are different girls in there, i was talking about even the same photos we saw on here, somehow look a little different without NT's black background. She is still cute, i dont think anyone is saying she isnt. I just know there are some angles being worked and possibly a light touchup. It's definitely not a deal breaker, but i think regardless of it was intentional or not we all were a little deceived.
True, aint no one comparing the girl she posted in this thread to the asian chick she has in her PB account. Were just comparing the pics sheposted in here to the other pics of the same girl (like the first 4 or 5 pics) in her PB account. Like I said, the angles and lighting were a littlemisleading but she still looks cute.

Yes we are aware, with photobucket's white background it becomes increasingly easier to see the touchups and the angles. It's all good though, we allhave said she is still cute.

^they think your girl is working the angles and photoshop with her pics.
but eh.
you're in the top 3 in my book...

still gotta work out the order though...

I think I'll just post up the fun things I have...and the winner can pick....

Back
Top Bottom