NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

laugh.gif
she deleted the PB? lol, nt strikes again.

Damnnn.. Dudes hating on a girl cuz her girl is bad...and dudes is going crazy over a boob.. lmao Anyways.. if it were up to me it'd be between Ashley orCientos

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

snjqlh.jpg

Originally Posted by ericberry14

125qkk9.jpg

This cant go ignored any longer. Are you two dating the same girl??
nerd.gif
why the $@$@ is dude posting pics of my girl? the $@$@ kina bull *$%* is goin on here, my girl is cheatin on me with someone onNT!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. no thas my other sn
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dont ban me dirty

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by los cientos

more pics of my babez 1. her and her mom, 2. her and her sister 3. a poster i made for her for our 2 years n 5 months anniversary 4. random let me know what you guys think
wink.gif
16lit91.jpg
29g6yr.jpg
t8nkzq.jpg
vynw1w.jpg
how have people been missing this chick?

i've read through the whole thread and i don't think i saw one person give props.

she's the best girl in the thread, IMO....

THANK YOU MY GOODNESS!!! finally -.-

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn, so how many of you guys have had your girl catch you looking at this thread?
laugh.gif
I've been doing good all week hiding this thread but my lady just now saw it

She hit me with "The Hot GF contest babe? Really, how lame. I better not be on there"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny because ive been meaning to come in here and ask everyone if their chicks knew you were posting their photos in here? Also, if you guys were to be named the winner, are you going to tell your chick?
i was using my gf's laptop and left the window up...she looked browsed the thread for awhile but didn't see her pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

more pics of my babez 1. her and her mom, 2. her and her sister 3. a poster i made for her for our 2 years n 5 months anniversary 4. random let me know what you guys think
wink.gif
16lit91.jpg
29g6yr.jpg
t8nkzq.jpg
vynw1w.jpg
how have people been missing this chick?

i've read through the whole thread and i don't think i saw one person give props.

she's the best girl in the thread, IMO....
THANK YOU MY GOODNESS!!! finally -.-
dude was on the edge of his seat waiting to be quoted
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fist-pump.jpg

los cientos your girl specially on the 3rd pic looks a lot like teresa loyzaga, a former actress back home, just saying

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

IMO sister is cuter.

really? thats a first most people think my girl is cuter even her sister thinks so lol but yeah shes cute n yeah i was pretty excited someone finally noticedmy diamond in the rough
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

laugh.gif

Seriously, this thread was good while it lasted, but i think its ran its course.
And thus Dirty probably couldn't save this thread with his official designated winner. He musta jumped off this sinking ship as soon as itturned ugly/felloff.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

IMO sister is cuter.

really? thats a first most people think my girl is cuter even her sister thinks so lol but yeah shes cute n yeah i was pretty excited someone finally noticed my diamond in the rough
happy.gif
we need more pics of the sister to help us judge and know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom