NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Ash, someone hacked your photobucket on a spinoff site. A bunch of people got PM's to look at it. It cant be discussed openly on here but if you want tosee it it can be PMed.

Originally Posted by los cientos

more pics of my babez 1. her and her mom, 2. her and her sister 3. a poster i made for her for our 2 years n 5 months anniversary 4. random let me know what you guys think
wink.gif
16lit91.jpg
29g6yr.jpg
t8nkzq.jpg
vynw1w.jpg
how have people been missing this chick?

i've read through the whole thread and i don't think i saw one person give props.

she's the best girl in the thread, IMO....

ahh i see. look, i'm not gonna sit here and fight a case for my girl. i know what she looks like, but really she's a great girl that i love andactually like. and it doesnt get much better than that.
she's a makeup artist for god sake. her life is makeup and big hair. she looks like that everyday. there aint an ugly bone in her body.
angles and whatever, sure, why not...but when someone says oh theyre working the myspace angles...it turns a straight dogfaced chick to a normal lookin chick.
and for the record. i understand i posted 6 picks...of them only 2 of them are that glamor shot look...the rest are straight off facebook when she's justbeing normal.
i dunno, hate if you want...but i know what i got and nothins gonna rain on my parade

/rant

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

but when someone says oh theyre working the myspace angles...it turns a straight dogfaced chick to a normal lookin chick.
it can also take an normal lookin chick & make her look attractive.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by oo206oo

YO, seriously duped. I just peeped the photobucket too, damn.
This chick aint ugly but shes like the damn Michelangelo of the angles.
lol....I had to check too.. those aren't the same girls.
thats what I'm saying, who knows though, as long as they're happy

Originally Posted by ericberry14

but when someone says oh theyre working the myspace angles...it turns a straight dogfaced chick to a normal lookin chick.
it can also take an normal lookin chick & make her look attractive.

3f8150e08fe8783c8757d1bc601e70f71a43abb.gif

1bb25feebb869e34788320ca73574f8eca65bc2.gif

ashley..you're new to the board...so you still have to learn.

NT would critique Helen of Troy.

thus the common reply...."her elbows are too sharp, I'll pass"

oooohkay, i think i'm caught up now...

the other asian chick in my photobucket is my best friend. not my girlfriend. duh. hello. look at them. one is a filipina mix...the other is full japanese.come on now.

other than that...i'm done here. if you really want proof. go to my myspace. myspace.com/ashleylegerretta

my girl is my number 1, my best friend cami from my PB is number 2, and the other filipino chick from the original pic is number 3.

maybe that'll clear some things up

ahh i see. look, i'm not gonna sit here and fight a case for my girl. i know what she looks like, but really she's a great girl that i love and actually like. and it doesnt get much better than that.
she's a makeup artist for god sake. her life is makeup and big hair. she looks like that everyday. there aint an ugly bone in her body.
angles and whatever, sure, why not...but when someone says oh theyre working the myspace angles...it turns a straight dogfaced chick to a normal lookin chick.
and for the record. i understand i posted 6 picks...of them only 2 of them are that glamor shot look...the rest are straight off facebook when she's just being normal.
i dunno, hate if you want...but i know what i got and nothins gonna rain on my parade

/rant
but look you're still smashing or bumpin or whatever, so at the end of the day what everyone else says is irrelevant because you are stillwinning

Everybodys got "angles". It's the nature of taking a 3 dimensional object (aka a person) and portraying them in 2 dimensions. It just doesn'tlook 100% right so the angles counteract that and is probably a better respresentation of what they look like in person.

ahh i see. look, i'm not gonna sit here and fight a case for my girl. i know what she looks like, but really she's a great girl that i love and actually like. and it doesnt get much better than that.
and for the record. i understand i posted 6 picks...of them only 2 of them are that glamor shot look...the rest are straight off facebook when she's just being normal.

/rant
Yea you shouldnt be upset I dont think anyone thinks your girl is ugly or anything. They just got gassed up and beasted because of the"Glamour pics" thinking thats what she looked like on a everyday basis, then once everyone found the normal pics, their image of her is less thanwhat previously thought. But like I said your girl is STILL cute and apparantly a lot of people feel the same way too.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ashley..you're new to the board...so you still have to learn.

NT would critique Helen of Troy.

thus the common reply...."her elbows are too sharp, I'll pass"
Helen of Troy was a jumpoff. Everyone got at her.

asian girl from my photobucket isn't my girlfriend. that's my regular everyday friend. two totally different people. like I said. go look at mymyspace.

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

lol man thats what i was tellin ya'll.
cats on here just gassed up a cute chick to a dime.
i wonder how ya'll be on the street.

i would post some more of my ex...but ya'll are biased more towards boobs than butts...
and she got a whole lot of the latter...but im cool
i guess in your case you just gas them from a 1 to a 5.
do yourself a favor a dont digg another grave for yourself by posting your chick.

you know what...i shoulda posted a pic of you baby luv. but this is post your girlfriend not your boyfriend. you heard it first NT. Rachel Ray(thats my petname for my boo) is all mines. cant wait to come to NY to give you this Thug Luvin...i know youre gettin bored. *jump kicks next to a helichopter* OWWWW

i would post some more of my ex...but ya'll are biased more towards boobs than butts...
do yourself a favor a dont digg another grave for yourself by posting your chick.

you know what...i shoulda posted a pic of you baby luv. but this is post your girlfriend not your boyfriend. you heard it first NT. Rachel Ray(thats my pet name for my boo) is all mines. cant wait to come to NY to give you this Thug Luvin...i know youre gettin bored. *jump kicks next to a helichopter* OWWWW
10dur77.jpg

you know what...i shoulda posted a pic of you baby luv. but this is post your girlfriend not your boyfriend. you heard it first NT. Rachel Ray(thats my pet name for my boo) is all mines. cant wait to come to NY to give you this Thug Luvin...i know youre gettin bored. *jump kicks next to a helichopter* OWWWW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AND I KNOW Y'ALL GETTING BOOOOOOORED, DEALING WITH SEM!!!!!

9ff165323f2fff28ed5c0215d48844193054fea4.gif

Originally Posted by fc15

oh why not. recycled pics...but i'll post more if this thread really gets poppin

my bff, wifey, myself
This girl is working a lot of angles and camera effects. You guys might have been fooled. Let's see some straight on photos with no effects and prove me wrong...

I was trying to warn you guys about Ashley's girl back on page 53...

Anyway, can anyone post up the photobucket pics or whatever so we can get a good look?

Back
Top Bottom