NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

. the stupid myspace kissy face kills her look though. tell her to never do it again.....(why do people have to do that again?)

I too was like whats up w/ the kissy face pose thing till I actually took a pic w/ my girl & did the exact same thing ...
smh.gif

She was like make a silly face. First thing that popped in my head.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
that boy real talk can't win....too funny

Intresting avy. Havent seen that particular one before. Tell me, do you have others? .... Hmmmm.
nerd.gif
Is that an NTer in his avy?
nerd.gif

Thats Dreface (sp). Pablo you dont remember that green bikini cuzzin?

. the stupid myspace kissy face kills her look though. tell her to never do it again.....(why do people have to do that again?)

I too was like whats up w/ the kissy face pose thing till I actually took a pic w/ my girl & did the exact same thing ...
smh.gif

Word you already know how that goes...

REALTALKAZ:
lol good stuff it be better if the dudes flaming posted there girls though, cuz when your primary objective in a thread titled(official hottest gf) is discussing picture sizes or posting aimless gifs your comments generally hold no merit, I mean atleast dirty somewhat had a pic with the exception of the blurred out chick
I agree.

So here are pics of my wife:

So do I get to keep clowning?

smh.gif

- what i dont get is, a few people doing it and its whatever. but why is that the new way to take pictures? i blame myspace. funny thing is the object (atleast it seems) is too make a cute silly face, why do i see so many chicks making a face like someone just took a dump? sadthing is they're so dingie they dont see it
smh.gif

- prime example.....

n505655288_2243517_1988.jpg

- that looks retraded as #!@$.
smh.gif

ill post up a few more btw dont mind her friends they are all hobbits, i tell her that everyday.

2iu52jk.jpg

2e6agkl.jpg

yeah i was a lil
pimp.gif
that night

her as Anjelina Jolie on Halloween she had like 7 dolls hangin off of her when she first went out, shes a lil strange haha.
21ov4uw.jpg

29c5big.jpg

Yall got some niiceee pieces
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like to have sex with em all except one or two

J Stezzzzz or That Wave are winning this as of right now.

I might post my girl if I get the ok or maybe my ex but we'll see how it goes.

Real talk, we need some more Black/latinas in this thread to tighten up the competition.

Originally Posted by Face82

Yall got some niiceee pieces
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like to have sex with em all except one or two
Yea and Face, no disrespect to ya man but i'd like to get some

ig9b7q.jpg

From yours
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

REALTALKAZ:
lol good stuff it be better if the dudes flaming posted there girls though, cuz when your primary objective in a thread titled(official hottest gf) is discussing picture sizes or posting aimless gifs your comments generally hold no merit, I mean atleast dirty somewhat had a pic with the exception of the blurred out chick
I agree.

So here are pics of my wife:

So do I get to keep clowning?

- aye, while dude trying to claim he dont know whats going on i remember from the big booty thread how disgusted he was. i would bet he probably made thosepictures like that to make his girl appear more rail thin than she already is....since thats his thing. you can see in that 3rd pic she's still skinny butno where near the way she looks in those other pics.
roll.gif
you might haveeveryone else fooled but not me, you did that yourself admit it
laugh.gif
. thosepictures are doctored just enough to fool the average person.....just enough to make her look rail thin. someone like him is probably embarassed by that lastpicture.

- but i didnt post pics so i guess this post doesnt count.....

^ You and I are on the same page with thinking he distorted the pics intentionally, but we disagree on the reasoning. You think he did it to make her look railthin; I think he did it to make her boobs look bigger.

Back
Top Bottom