NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

4 Knicks fans on the list 
laugh.gif

GR8 deserves reps for that, whether any of you read it or not, dude put thought into it.

And we EXPECTED him to write all that, and he delivered. Tremendous stuff.

didn't even participate but have to appreciate someone taking the time to analyze the entire re-draft. i've done re-drafts on this board before and can't remember anyone analyzing the entire thing like that. props gr8

[quote name="THE GR8EST"]
[/quote]Bruh, exactly why I just slipped mine to CP. :lol:

You new to the interwebz?

now let's get to the baseball redraft so i can build my team around a 40 year old DH :pimp:

not srs

:nerd:

I have copied and pasted GR8's, and Captain's judgings and put them in the 5th post on page 1 for future referencing. Both posts were well thought out and explained for judging purposes.

I am keeping a tally of all votes, waiting for some more to filter in hopefully. I will post results in a week or so. If you don't want to post them in here, you can PM me privately and I will keep said votes anonymous.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]All that freaking anticipation and he gave my team 0 respect.

Your list sucks.

Gnite.[/quote]THIS...

... is why we can't have nice things.

:lol:

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]All that freaking anticipation and he gave my team 0 respect.

Your list sucks.

Gnite.
THIS...

... is why we can't have nice things.

:lol:[/quote]

I'm just messing around.

There can't possibly be any more of a well written review than his :lol:

I honestly read every word, twice. Not joking. Something like that, that kind of effort, it deserves my attention.

I seriously could've used GR8 in the Legacy Thread. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom