NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

[quote name="bhzmafia14"][quote name="Big J 33"]My sources tell me that rck was ballot stuffer in the first round.[/quote][durant] you lying [/durant][/quote]Was trying to think of a way to tie that in. Nicely dome. :lol:

I could have flipped a coin and been okay with your matchup but I voted for bhz. having a go to guy in Malone was the difference for me.

But if people didn't see Malone as that go to guy, I guess I can't blame them lol.

I also thought it was damn near a coin flip but also voted for bhz. People may say Malone isn't the best go-to guy but P's go-to guy (Hill) as good as he was would have his hands full with Artest. Bhz's overall defense/toughness barely won out for me.

I voted Pmatics team over BHZ last round; the reason being I can imagine P's team running more like a well oiled NBA team. BHZ's is really impressive and the defense will always be there, but I can imagine nights where the offense stalls. I think the players fit together decently, there just might be a lack of spacing on some trips down the floor.

Last edited:
much respect guys :pimp:

i just wanted some analysis to see what people were thinking about when voting. i really wish that was a matchup that could've been brought to life. i think it would've made for one hell of a series. congrats to @PMatic though. i hope you win it all homie :pimp:

I'm in too much of a foul mood to comment nicely if that's true
laugh.gif
It's true.

What's the ******* point of that :lol: like it wasn't bad enough there were people in here catching feelings over "disrespect" for their teams :lol:

That was my mistake, it was coming from a city I assumed was in the Southeast, but apparently there's also one in California.

So the first round votes were all from the same location, browser, operating system, etc., deleted those. But I remembered the city and info. Then, in the last round, rck made up his email with a unique username that featured the same browser/OS/etc. info, plus he was one of the first ones to vote.

Plus it's something trollish that rck would do.

I knew it was rck the whole time, 

Maybe LTB was the mastermind and rck was just the patsy.

Last edited:
I didn't mastermind anything. :rofl:
My IP address is Santa Barbara, CA. You would know if I was doing that stuff :lol:

Leave me out of it. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]I didn't mastermind anything. :rofl:
My IP address is Santa Barbara, CA. You would know if I was doing that stuff :lol:

Leave me out of it. :lol:[/quote]Antldope

You tried so hard to keep that on the hush.

And failed. :lol: :rofl:

So rck the type to commit a crime like robbing a bank but leaving the gun & dropping his wallet at the scene.

Seems legit.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]I didn't mastermind anything. :rofl:

Leave me out of it. :lol:
Antldope

You tried so hard to keep that on the hush.

And failed. :lol: :rofl:[/quote]

:smh:

Perfect prank stopped and ruined too soon :lol: :smh:

That damn DBD :smh:

[quote name="Statis22"]So rck the type to commit a crime like robbing a bank but leaving the gun & dropping his wallet at the scene.

Seems legit.[/quote]During the day. Without a ski mask. :lol:

[quote name="Statis22"]So rck the type to commit a crime like robbing a bank but leaving the gun & dropping his wallet at the scene.

Seems legit.
During the day. Without a ski mask. :lol:[/quote]

After making a deposit to his own account.

He left his wallet, told me (Hey, I was in the bank at the time of the robbery), then found the security camera and waved at it.

Back
Top Bottom