NT's FIRST? *NO *** CHALLENGE* 68% of you are still not ***ping after 1 Week

So Mistah Majestic and Forgot about Jae are out.

As long as people are 100% honest this can work out good.

still in. even though I have sex regularly, my girlfriend isn't around during the mornings, so yes, I avidly fap.

But I shall resist!

i had to wait for my morning wood to go down on it's own this morning
smh.gif
smh.gif

if i dont get no ({}) this weekend then i might break by monday
smh.gif
.....ima try to keep self control lol

It has come to my attention that some people may be PMing OP to notify him that they are out. This way they can be crossed outdiscretely.
Part if the fun in this contest is having to go through the shame of announcing to people on a message board that you have just pleasure yourself.

I propose that everyone must post in the thread when they have been disqualified so that we all have to get laughed at.

All in favor?

Originally Posted by Diego

It has come to my attention that some people may be PMing OP to notify him that they are out. This way they can be crossed out discretely.
Part if the fun in this contest is having to go through the shame of announcing to people on a message board that you have just pleasure yourself.

I propose that everyone must post in the thread when they have been disqualified so that we all have to get laughed at.

All in favor?
Yea, don't PM me anymore about being removed from the list or being X'dout.....you knew your pride was at stake

dearest air kalo,

had i been "s", fapping would be the last thing on my mind.

however, i thank you for stating the obvious.

sincerely yours,

be.. i mean starzinoureyes

Back
Top Bottom