NT's FIRST? *NO *** CHALLENGE* 68% of you are still not ***ping after 1 Week

Da.mn...so we're doing a last man standing competition? I dont see an end to this contest since some members will disappear/get banned while others wont behonest to claim a prize.

I'm personally aiming for 3-weeks without doing the deed. The worst thing about this competition is going to be waking up with morning wood...thats whenthe urge is the strongest
mad.gif

ahh! its nice to know this doesnt start till midnight!

because if it didnt, i would be out already. but im ready now. i think i can go 2-3 weeks. plus ill be busy in the upcoming weeks so i wont have the urge.

but i am off all day tomorrow. and my roommate goes to work in the morning. thats gonna be tough lol.

My plan is just to be in public as much as possible. I won't be tempted to fap if I'm with people.

Alan Garner, you wrong for that
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Too bad I heard she was a man.

I'm just going to tell myself that everytime I see a sexy female.

It's been over 3 hours.

This must be what Gandhi felt during his hunger strike.

hahaha i couldnt do it... unless sex doesnt count as busting?... are there rules to this challenge lol

i burst my creamload 40 minutes after 12 am
smh.gif
i was holdin it already for 4 days so i couldnt control myself. i felt like a damn wearwolf, scraatching mychest, howling at Babalu's moon, breathin hard and *+@% ....almost woke my moms up during my 'moment of truth'

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
damn i needed that !

You'd be surprised by how well this thread works in preventing ***page.

It's like my pride hinges on this challenge.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom