NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

My Glock 19 Gen 4 along with my S&W M&P15-T.

Last edited:
Any of you guys carry .380s?

My co worked showed me his, it was a brand I never heard of. It was tiny and all stainless. Double action no safety. Had no idea he just kept it in his pocket all the time.

Kind of want a little kel tec now or something. My shield isn't bad but holsters get annoying.

Any of you guys carry .380s?

My co worked showed me his, it was a brand I never heard of. It was tiny and all stainless. Double action no safety. Had no idea he just kept it in his pocket all the time.

Kind of want a little kel tec now or something. My shield isn't bad but holsters get annoying.

I have a SW bodyguard with the laser that I carry once in a while. When I just want to run out really quick and toss it in my pocket. When I bought it the one with the lasee was the same price as the one without

Man I might have to grab one. Could just throw it in my back pocket at work. Idk wtf goes down but they all carry. :lol:

Crazy cheap, I'm gon have to convince my wife to let me get that since that Ruger LC9 aint ever coming down in price :lol:

Maybe I should get a j frame. I always wanted a revolver. I'm just not a fan of iwb with my shield but can't do anything else with it. I should just trade it for a j frame.

Last edited:
Hit the range yesterday. I don't know why I keep doing indoor ranges (aside from the current wet weather). I really prefer outdoor ranges > indoor. Don't care how many fancy doodads they add to indoor ranges, that cramped up setting and poor ventilation is
sick.gif
 Not to mention that this range allowed up to 308 to be shot indoor, **** is horribly loud and that concussion 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Wishing I lived on some land where I could just go out in my backyard and shoot 
smokin.gif

Any help?? Trying to decide between a Springfield XDS or a Glock 43. 1st time carrying and I am nervous about the gun showing to much. I wear fitted clothes and gym shorts. I was thinking about getting a .380 but to many people have discouraged me from it. Any ideas?
I've posted this before but my EDC is a Walther pps 40 7+1 it's 1 inch wide I can carry in bball shorts and a tee shirt and no one can tell I'm a husky guy so I needed something that won't imprint
The PPS is a VERY slim gun. I was impressed when I handled it a few years ago. I guess they have significantly come down in price since then, which is good, because that was the main con IMO
Crazy cheap, I'm gon have to convince my wife to let me get that since that Ruger LC9 aint ever coming down in price
laugh.gif
Check out SlickGuns.com - you can get one for $299:

https://www.slickguns.com/search/apachesolr_search/736676032488

(This is for the LC9s Pro, which only has a trigger safety- my favorite model)

The PPS is a VERY slim gun. I was impressed when I handled it a few years ago. I guess they have significantly come down in price since then, which is good, because that was the main con IMO

Yes they have dropped in price. When I got mine years ago I think I paid over 500.00 now you can find one for low 300's. They released PPS V2 but only in 9mm

Yes they have dropped in price. When I got mine years ago I think I paid over 500.00 now you can find one for low 300's. They released PPS V2 but only in 9mm
oh yeah, I remember us talking about them a while back

If I'm not mistaken the price started to drop after they released the PPQ?

Also I haven't done any real research but how would you go about ordering a gun on one of those sites when you're in an a** state like NJ? Those prices are great

Also I haven't done any real research but how would you go about ordering a gun on one of those sites when you're in an a** state like NJ? Those prices are great
Someone PMed me about that, too, so I'll just paste what I told him:

SlickGuns is basically a marketplace- it lists the sales price for lots of sites for a given gun. You click on the link and that takes you to the site that's actually selling the gun. If the gun is not legal in your state, the site selling the gun would probably refuse to ship to there, not to mention the FFL receiving the gun would not accept it. The good thing is, most concealed carry type guns hold 10 rounds or less, which is the magic number for a lot of states.

I don't know the laws of every state, so you might check with the local gun shop you're planning to ship to to see what's legal and what's not. Enter your ZIP code here ( https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/ffl.php  ) which will bring up a list of FFLs in your area. If you've never been there, it's not a bad idea to call ahead and make sure they'll do the transfer for you.

But yeah, you buy it from the website, they ship it to the FFL (gun shop), you show up and pay the FFL a transfer fee (typically $20-40) and they run your background check, then you take your new purchase home 
nthat.gif

The FFL is a gun shop.
i thought any joe blow can become a ffl dealer as long as he meets the requirements and fills out the paper work

the "kitchen table" dealers i guess

was looking to buy online and thought why dont i just do this myself and sell to myself at dealer prices and do a couple transfers a year to keep active and cut out the middleman

Back
Top Bottom