NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

i thought any joe blow can become a ffl dealer as long as he meets the requirements and fills out the paper work

the "kitchen table" dealers i guess

was looking to buy online and thought why dont i just do this myself and sell to myself at dealer prices and do a couple transfers a year to keep active and cut out the middleman
Oh, I'm not sure . Maybe someone more knowledgeable can speak on that .

The FFL is a gun shop.
i thought any joe blow can become a ffl dealer as long as he meets the requirements and fills out the paper work

was looking to buy online and thought why dont i just do this myself and sell to myself at dealer prices and do a couple transfers a year to keep active and cut out the middleman
FFLs usually have a brick and mortar storefront, but you're right, some individuals do just what you said, in fact, I think a guy at my work does that. I've never had an FFL, though, so I don't know all the details. I figure I don't buy enough guns to make it worth messing with registering with the feds etc

Recently got my conceal license. Looking to buy my first 2 pieces. I think I'm set on S&W bodyguard 380. What are some other pistols I should look at to start out?

Living in California, I am so ready for the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 to be signed, sealed, delivered.

Looking to buy the Urban Carry G2. Anyone have it?

Put some Trijicon night sights on the G43 love them. Haven't had a chance to try them at the range.

Put some Trijicon night sights on the G43 love them. Haven't had a chance to try them at the range.
Where did you buy the sights? I've been looking for some, lowest I seen online was $141 shipped.

I bought mine from mountingsolutionsplus on eBay. They were local and had a $15 off $75 coupon. Orange is more expensive than yellow, Midway USA also sells them online. Gunsmith put it on for $35.

All i know is how to shoot, are scopes like this on a EDC logical? How doi begin to look for an add on like this?

Great to see some steady traffic in this thread lately. Here's something maybe a few of you would be interested in. It was brought to my attention today that there is an official Whitehouse petition to repeal the NFA (National Firearms Act). Repealing this act could possibly get rid of ridiculous tax stamps, and other hurdles that need to be jumped, to obtain things such as SBR's, SBS's, and suppressors. And maybe even give us access to (my favorite) good quality combloc AK's, namely Russian and Chinese. It literally takes under a minute to complete the signing of the petition, be sure that you finalize your signature by following the instructions and verifying your email address. Response to this petition has been underwhelming, so please spread the word. I'm looking at you California, not looking good, your civic leaders are stripping all the law abiding citizens of there 2A right, and all the criminals will be left with the arms. Thanks for reading.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Just shot the G26 Gen 4 on my lunch break. I think that's it for my first purchase.

Anyone have the M&P Bodyguard?

Last edited:

You aren't wrong, but it ain't that easy. In the 90's there used to be tens of thousands of kitchen table ffl's. the Clinton admin changed the laws and requirements to make it more difficult to get and keep an FFL. I think I looked into a few years ago (when I was thinking about looking into opening an ffl in DC as there is literally one person to buy from) and the yearly or initial fee was close to $2k.

Just picked up a KelTec PMR30. Been wanting one since forever but since KelTec handguns can't be sold in CA unless you are LE, I had to wait a few years. 30 round magazine in a handgun is no joke even if it is just 22 Mag.

Recommendations on a IWB holster for the G19 gen 4? Thanks.

Id suggest kilo bravo, 'omega' takes about 3 weeks to get in the mail, but well worth it.

Heres my g19 .40cal in the omega IWB holster.

Kydex on the outside, leather on the tuck for comfort, VERY, VERY minimal print.

Slides like butta.

Last edited:
Copped this at a local gun show today. Not what I was looking for, but for $288 after tax I couldn't pass it up.

Took the Bodyguard out yesterday and had some light primer strikes. Disappointed because it's not what I really wanted. They told me to clean it and try again. But I'm definitely grabbing the Sig p320 next. I loved shooting it. Then maybe a G26 or G19

Took the Bodyguard out yesterday and had some light primer strikes. Disappointed because it's not what I really wanted. They told me to clean it and try again. But I'm definitely grabbing the Sig p320 next. I loved shooting it. Then maybe a G26 or G19

What don't you like about it? I've been considering either this or a Ruger LCorLCP for the mrs, and was leaning towards this for the price.

Back
Top Bottom