NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

B55FBAD9-7981-403E-A408-86D75EF88CE7.jpeg

9E51C26E-028F-4CF0-BFBD-E95E2D973CA2.jpeg

AD798144-65D8-4714-A7AB-C9D390E7D503.gif

scooped up an x compact frame . sig has the carry size x grips hand stipples for like 90 bucks but i didnt wanna blow another cpl hundred on mags. i have 5 authentic sig compct mags and 2 promags. and then 3 extendos. ill prolly end up jus buying an x carry with the romeo.

carryin in a cheap soft Fast Gunman leather holster since its a lil thicc and its perfect.

8C1DEF15-B3AF-4814-922A-35B81A16F9D8.jpeg
Did you have to switch our your mag release? Found a 30 and 50 drum but I’m sure that extra weight is gonna cause some issues

buy it. it will only appreciate. jus shoot it like once or twice a year if that try n preserve as much as possible

hop on gunbroker or guns america or rock island auction site etc etc and search for Colt 1911s made 1922 and before with the original blue

not cheap tho... 17k is absurd but for a nice lookin one its gunna be 3kish

Some people will tell you to actually look for 1916 and before as their some disagreements about if they changed oils or charcoals or something

Edit: jus saw you wanted a new one not Carbonia blue

thats easy theres a million from 500 to a grand

cant go wrong no matter what you pick

chucktwnsfinest chucktwnsfinest Negative, didnt need to mess with the release

the weight isnt a problem either with the 32 rd mags. i was worried about that at fist too but nah it balances and points really well still. had a single malfunction with the gun in proably 800 rds now with any mag or any ammo and it was during some testing where i was jus riding the reset trying to squeeze off all 32 shots as quick as humanly possible, got maybe 10 rds in and had a FTF. tap racked and slammed thru the rest. I dunno if it was actually a FTF or light primer cuz I jus cleared the malfunction as quick as possible and kept ripping.

I'handled a few... because a full size metal 1911 is already so heavy the extra cpl ounces are really almost unnoticeable. I will say it felt alot different than a standard 1911 because of the added grip thickness. I'd have to shoot one to give some real comparisons. But the way I look at it is its 100% not getting carried,its sitting on the night stand or the range bag, what's a half dozen extra ounces

2011 feels like the fn45 size wise. You could probably buy 5 fn's for the price of one 2011 lol.
Built like a tank tho and the trigger and slide action is like butter.
Still have yet to try this new 9mm major round that the 2011 built for.

Back
Top Bottom