NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Anyone from NYC have experience getting a license? i read up on the process & the fact that you have to get approved by the ****ing NYPD is bad enough

I have to go through the count sheriff for ltcf. They ask why I want to carry. Or is he talking about needing a license just to buy a gun? Is it that strict in ny?

It's ****ing insane that i need approval from the same people who are the primary reason why i need one.

**** makes no sense. It’s gonna be rough when I gotta move back there coming from a state like Texas.

Anyone from NYC have experience getting a license? i read up on the process & the fact that you have to get approved by the ****ing NYPD is bad enough

that’s crazy, in Tennessee I took an online class that take bout 90mins took that certificate to the dmv the next day and had my license in the mail 2 weeks later

Lunch break pick up today.
3A283790-00F1-440B-8029-12F446175CBA.jpeg
8E97BAD3-955E-436A-9A4B-4F3B9D4973D9.jpeg
AD4B977D-73CE-4303-A8B5-93A8ED5ECD10.jpeg

Officially started a 300BLK build today. Not going from ground up, since I don't have the tools or time to build from scratch, but just bought an Aero upper receiver. Looking for a BCG now and then need to find a pistol lower before my suppressor gets released from its jail.

My FNH 40, I put the magnet on for the picture. It could CC or carried full size.
image.jpg

Hey guys, I hate to be that guy but could u recommend me three reliable A.R. pistols? (Economical/not difficult to find)

My old coworker owned a security company and said its extremely difficult. I left before i even tried in westchester county the wait after the crazy background check was like 14 months at the time

Anyone got a Ruger EC9S in here and how’s it holding up?

i got one for my wife and its meh at best.
small so its easy for her to conceal when she gets her ccw and doesnt shoot to bad for the size but i think im going to get her something else.

The slide sometimes sticks out of battery if you dont sling shot it back hard enough. If you ride the slide a bit it will stick right before going into battery. And a few times now the take down pin has walked out and got stuck basically becoming a safety while at the range which when i looked it up seems like a common issue so i wouldnt want to pull it out intending to use it and hear the click.

if i sent it back i hear they fix it but i havent even looked into the process yet.

Any of yall head out to Stone Mountain today with the NFAC? Heard about it last night and looked like a decent turn out

My FNH 40, I put the magnet on for the picture. It could CC or carried full size.
image.jpg

Hey guys, I hate to be that guy but could u recommend me three reliable A.R. pistols? (Economical/not difficult to find)
no such thing in this market. being able to buy it is the deal...

that being said primary arms and palmettostatearmory both have AR 9s available for 7,8, 9 hundred range

8498FC49-57D8-4D42-8C29-0E1587C2F8C5.jpeg

still 9mm JHP out there for regular price when you can find it. i just cop a little every paycheck. probably at the point where I should start reselling what i buy going forward haha

after shooting my 1911 more and more, its quickly becoming my favorite go-to pistol. It's on my bed side night stand and the rest sits in the safe....only suck ballsak part is-45 ammo is mad expensive right now-LOL!

This will be copped this week....commander style, easier to conceal carry.
tcp45.jpg

Any of yall head out to Stone Mountain today with the NFAC? Heard about it last night and looked like a decent turn out
They had a meetup in Stone Mountain & Phoenix Arizona going on at the same time. There's about an hours worth of footage on YouTube of them in Stone Moutain. Think they had around 1K people. Would love to see the NFAC, BGOA & NAAGA all meet up together.

Back
Top Bottom