NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

waiting on my 4.5” AR9 now, FFL sent me a text this morning letting me know they sent their info over to the company. already gonna fit in my backpack but that folding adapter is a must.

Nice. I’m glad it had a Zhukov stock already on it. What type of sight/optic you running with?

My local shop is trash. Ordered a Shockwave for my Pop’s as a Father’s Day gift and I still ain’t got it. They’ve had it for 2 weeks now. Had to get him something else, but that jawn is mines now. :evil:

Nice. I’m glad it had a Zhukov stock already on it. What type of sight/optic you running with?

My local shop is trash. Ordered a Shockwave for my Pop’s as a Father’s Day gift and I still ain’t got it. They’ve had it for 2 weeks now. Had to get him something else, but that jawn is mines now. :evil:

Likely gonna do a Holosun, but really any quality open reflex will do.

You can't go wrong with a 1911 in your armory. . . .
20200627_215913.jpg
20200627_215923.jpg

I know I'll eventually get a 1911, I'm waiting for my mom to toss me an "extra" one she or her boyfriend has. That dude LOVES his 1911s, he used to carry one for awhile... most likely because he's a Vietnam vet. My arsenal is growing and it'll never be complete, but it's getting there. Springfield XD-9 for home defense with the flashlight, Sig 290rs for personal carry/the car and added the shotgun and the 22lr

Don't have a picture handy, but copped a Savage 320 Security and threw on a flashlight and shell holster on the barrel... also picked up a Henry Survival rifle on a whim and just to grab a SHTF gun. For those that haven't seen them.
Henry US Survival AR-7 Black 22LR 16.5In - Reeds

It's a neat little 22lr and wanted a little rifle and figured might as well get something different.

Do you have all time favorite 1911? Maybe the current Colt 1911s?
I’ve only shot kimbers, para ordnance and desert eagles.

I heard kimber is having quality control issues so I wouldn’t go with them. Para is a Remington now I think and desert eagle is just a no for me.

Maybe someone with more experience could chime in but personally I’d go sig or colt. Sig has a lifetime warranty but colt is the og.

Word to the wise, if you happen to catch anything in stock in this environment just cop it. Pissed at myself for not grabbing the AR I wanted a few weeks ago being cheap.

i wouldnt spend the money on a new production Colt but as we all know Im chep AF. Id buy a Rock Island tactical, vz grips and 1k rounds for the same coin.

if i didnt have kids, and financial goals and made alot more money. sign me up. Colt top of the list. EZ

I’ve only shot kimbers, para ordnance and desert eagles.

I heard kimber is having quality control issues so I wouldn’t go with them. Para is a Remington now I think and desert eagle is just a no for me.

Maybe someone with more experience could chime in but personally I’d go sig or colt. Sig has a lifetime warranty but colt is the og.

Kimbers made early 2000’s and late 2018’s are good, the ones in between are crap.

why are they only good during those times? I never wanted a kimber but that’s just random as hell. :lol:

I believe the amount of warranty repairs going back to Kimber, the turn around time sucked and what made it worse-a good amount of folks that actually got their pistols back-it never worked right. Also, the folks that paid a good premium for them and basically tried selling them off, but couldn’t. I’m guessing Kimber just rode the wave, until they couldn’t keep up with their QCI. Plus gun shops-esp the ones that were called “master dealers” just got plain fed up due to the high return rate on them.

You can never go wrong with 1911’s, but be prepared to shell out good $$$..like Dan Wesson’s, Les Baer, Wilson Combat/Vickers, Cabot, Nighthawks and the list goes on..

But there are good budget friendly as well, like the Springfield’s, Rock Island Armory (shout out to my motherland!), Sig Tac-ops (tif you can find one) are a few to consider.

Yeah I’ve read some of that. To hell with paying good money for something unreliable.

you’re from rock island?

LMAO im betting hes Phillipino

is Rock Island even a place? i believe theyre made in Phillipians like ATI

*Filipino

and yea im looking at rock island for affordability but it seems springfields are popular and only a bit more in price

Reactions: Ube
LMAO im betting hes Phillipino

is Rock Island even a place? i believe theyre made in Phillipians like ATI

yes, it’s on the Illinois/Iowa border in Illinois. I used to go there a lot for work. They have a place there called arsenal island so I just always figured that’s where the guns came from.

So a colt 1911 is on California illegal gun list :smh:
I can get sig or Springfield or whatever 1911
But I want a colt 1911
:smh:

family in another state?

i always forget you guys have a roster and new guns take forever to make it on there. draconian. unamerican

Back
Top Bottom