NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Had to do a repair on my rental unit :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Probably for the best. Otherwise I'd be starting this build.

On Armstopia now browsing the deals.

Got a couple hundred rounds through my G48 and my boys 43X this afternoon. Good times

Had to do a repair on my rental unit :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Probably for the best. Otherwise I'd be starting this build.

On Armstopia now browsing the deals.

Got a couple hundred rounds through my G48 and my boys 43X this afternoon. Good times
I need to try a 43x. How’s it shoot compared to the 48?

16705FA9-2A8D-41C1-B5DE-22F386C5E763.jpeg

did the nailpolish thing with glow in the dark childrens non acetone

was not fun

im sure a harder polish would be much easier

Attachments

• E2515CBC-F3DF-4AF6-9881-A733EC9C64E0.jpeg
    E2515CBC-F3DF-4AF6-9881-A733EC9C64E0.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 487
Just bought a H&K416 .22LR 500rds of Match .22lr and an extra 30 rd mag for 550

im pretty happy with that all things considered. I went to the gunshow looking for a 870 police magnum no dice and the money was burning a whole in my pocket. so many vendors had boutique .22LR at 10ish cent but nothing else for normal prices SMFH

Just bought a H&K416 .22LR 500rds of Match .22lr and an extra 30 rd mag for 550

im pretty happy with that all things considered. I went to the gunshow looking for a 870 police magnum no dice and the money was burning a whole in my pocket. so many vendors had boutique .22LR at 10ish cent but nothing else for normal prices SMFH
Youre in PA right? Was it the one in Morgantown?

Im in DE near Bethany Beach but yes I drove 2 hrs to bum**** PA... dont judge me hahah

Probably go to one next weekend in VA, MD or PA as well... want to trade something on that 870 for sure

Im in DE near Bethany Beach but yes I drove 2 hrs to bum**** PA... dont judge me hahah

Probably go to one next weekend in VA, MD or PA as well... want to trade something on that 870 for sure
:lol: come on man I’m in PA. It isn’t that bad up here, but I don’t live in bumble**** pa. :lol: My cousin leases a big piece of land for hunting down kind of near Dover, can’t wait to get down there this fall.

I’ve been to one gun show in my area, all local collectors and hobbyists, no representatives from any of the major brands. Where can I find info on the higher quality shows in the south and east coast?

:lol: come on man I’m in PA. It isn’t that bad up here, but I don’t live in bumble**** pa. :lol: My cousin leases a big piece of land for hunting down kind of near Dover, can’t wait to get down there this fall.

Lol no hate, I grew up there. if you threw a dart at the center of PA thats my hometown near Penn State University. thats awesome bruh im going on my first waterfowl hunt real soon

chucktwnsfinest chucktwnsfinest honestly bro jus google gunshows near me. theres a couple big nationwide organizers but theres several pages out there that have gun shows state to state and updates and cancellings of course

Has anyone purchased from RKGuns, Smoky Mountain guns and ammo, or Northwest Armory? How was your experience?

Has anyone purchased from RKGuns, Smoky Mountain guns and ammo, or Northwest Armory? How was your experience?

Ordered Shockwave 590 from Northwest Armory in April.

asked if they were still shipping, ordered, and got shipping confirm all on same day (Friday April 17) had firearm in hand the following Monday I think.

had some grime on body of the shotty. only complaint, everything else was smooth and customer service was A1 at that point in time.

.22LR popping up some places.

Whoever said the sig site for 9mm musta got so lucky hahah I've checked every die the past month only once have I seen 9 and it was 115 grain hollows for 19.99 per 20. 5 bucks more than cabelas

NP. Freedom Munitions still has .223 your jus going to get bent over for it. Think it's up around 60 cent a round now :sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom