NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I just want a 30 round mag for the range.
Impossible to get in NY.

Worse yet is my department removed my Glocks stock 5lb trigger pull and replaced it with an 11 lb trigger pull.
Well intentioned but backwards thinking. How is making a firearm less accurate creating a safer environment? This is what happens when the people who make gun laws never handled a gun a day in their lives.

Sittin on 3kish .22 rds so imma let yall over pay for this. But I'd still buy if I were you and didnt have 1k+ rds

Its gettin bad tho.... all the retailers I talk to say their distributors are basically telling them this is what it is the next 18ish months.... normal civilian demand is like 8 billion rds total all calibers in the US per year. Theyve gone thru almost 11B in the last 8 months. And government contracts never stop. The smaller outfits are gunna be the way to go real soon as the big box retailers finally start gouging realizing their inventory is just as limited as everyone else

The only thing still normal is shotgun shells... bought 6 boxes of heavy gamepad 6 shot at Walmart yesterday because they're is little doubt in my mind. That's next. Soon no ammo on shelves of any kind anywhere. Just go look at your local Walmart ammo dept. Less than 5 boxes of anyyyyything and maybe 15-25% of the tags actually had corresponding ammo in stock

The only thing still normal is shotgun shells... bought 6 boxes of heavy gamepad 6 shot at Walmart yesterday because they're is little doubt in my mind. That's next. Soon no ammo on shelves of any kind anywhere. Just go look at your local Walmart ammo dept. Less than 5 boxes of anyyyyything and maybe 15-25% of the tags actually had corresponding ammo in stock

well stocked on shotty shells, been buying up everything else that I can use when I see it.

definitely advise anybody reading to do the same

Definitely need to get some shotgun shells

Bass Pro has come through a few times with cheap 9mm. Just takes a lot of monitoring

Thee newest .22 additions. Guns I can afford to shoot :nthat::nthat:

Will update in a cpl days. Got fiber optic front sight comin for the tx 22, some more mags, 5 rd bumper extensions and then the HK I'm actually a lil annoyed by. The stock feels like a cheap toy. Lotta slop. The rest of the gun is rock solid. Weird that they'd cheap out so much on it. Whatever I'll deal. Jus not putting much into it. Throw a 3x9 on top and prob some rail gaurds n call it a day
20200817_152814.jpg
Also was able to snag some 22 clean for less than retail somehow for when my can comes. 400 rds for under 40 bucks of CCI clean, easy W.

20200817_143447.jpg

500 beans for the ATI AR pistols now minimummm when you can find them.

I want to sell my ATI pistol. Thing jams like crazy. I almost copped a PSA AR yesterday but it was contingent on me selling the ATI and I felt like I’d get lowballed for it so I said screw it.

try a different upper on it

I may consider it. Just didn’t want to put any more money into a budget buy. I literally just leave it in the garage. Tried switching mags, used only Pmags still has a feeding issue. Haven’t stripped it yet I’ll give that a shot first.

Back
Top Bottom