NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Loving these joints.
93628C42-77E2-45D1-87A7-87A6D8FD467C.jpeg

Can't get over there because of my work schedule but next day off I'm picking up my Ruger AR-556. I'm excited to pick up my first AR and slowly "complete" the arsenal.

I think next up is a long range bolt action :lol: but a buddy won't shut up about picking up a Hellcat or another concealed carry piece and it's in my ear heavy.

Like even the last picture has me thinking... hmmm I don't have a revolver... I should get one.

Lil TX22 is a rockstar. 200 trouble free rds shooting misc bulk ammo. Ran everything. Surprisingly enough just as accurate if not more with golden bullets than Stangers or Mini Mags. Aguila, Armscor, SK.... num num num. Eats it all flawlessly.

Only negative is the brass was hitting my right forearm everytime. Had to roll my sleeves down was getting annoying.
20200822_120932.jpg

The two 5 rds groups are freehand Marlin 795 at about 12 yds with the stock never used before irons. The two left 5 rds groups are the TX 22 at 4 yards and the middle 3 Rd group as well. Stacks em right in there when you do your part. Obv I gotta stop pulling everything left but that's my eyes and the angle I was shooting at. Rusty and I need lasik hah

Last edited:
20200826_124834.jpg

Tried to link but gone by the time I refreshed after mine went thru... if Palmetto is selling them for 799.99 and the Ruger/Smith at 850 and there own rifles at 750 kinda tells you what they think about them. Either way easy November flip for 100% profit.

They may have the b5 setup with the fat quad rail stll available for 560... free fed ex shipping now on guns finally.

Last edited:
ok so just found out what a fiveseven is after actually seeing that 24k gold ammo in stock in person today....

besides the obvious cost

why wouldnt i want a five seven?

i got a 9mm sub for ccw already

why are fn five sevens not the ****?

or are they the **** just too expensive to shoot?

ok so just found out what a fiveseven is after actually seeing that 24k gold ammo in stock in person today....

besides the obvious cost

man that 57 is a bad boy but that ammo been sky high, if it ever come down I want 1

bro im embarrassed about what i just paid for whitebox hp today

70 for a box of 50 (i believe) is sick tho lmao (for 5.7)

is that cause of import (in addition to scarcity) ?

The point of the 57 is to defeat barriers and armor. If your shooting at someone with soft body armor that smoking lil round gunna chug right thru. Beyond that theyre high capacity. So if you were in bear country and didnt have a 10mm or big wheel gun caliber you can reasonably expect enough penetration to hit large game vitals. Tiny round tho so better put it in the right spot.

I used to think it was a niche spec ops/cartel type gun cuz I'd rather a 9 or 10mm for just about anything but armored assailants... but as were seeing there might be a very real scenario where your attacker is wearing a vest or behind windshield glass

I’ve noticed it in some other threads too this morning, but this one seems to be the only one that is consistent.

i saw the ruger. im not a fan of ruger ignorantly.

my buddy is a ruger lifer

i definitely wanna shoot it (both, duh)

**** is a grail now. thanks nt for wiring our brains this way. lmao

obsession.

maybe a dumb question but besides p90 and the two aforementioned what other platforms can use 5.7? just out of curiosity.....not interested personally, just curious and too lazy to google

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Can you tell me why this is the only thread on the site that doesnt have a secure connection? :nerd::nerd::nerd:
Because guns don't actually make you more secure.

Here's the deal: the "Not secure" message you're seeing is caused by what's known as "mixed content." Everything we serve directly through NikeTalk.com is transmitted securely over HTTPS, but, as a forum, users have the ability to link to content that uses the old HTTP standard. We see this in old threads that predate the HTTPS mandate, or when users link to low quality websites that do not comply with modern security standards.

In this case, the culprit was actually one of your posts:

The site you linked to serves images over HTTP, not HTTPS.

We've received some similar concerns from users in other threads. When you post a link using the current platform, it gives you a preview of the linked content. Unfortunately, in this case it was pulling an image that was served over HTTP.
We've been working with our developer over the past 24 hours to address this on our end by setting up a local proxy for these images to ensure secure delivery.

If you continue to run into this issue, let me know or send the team a message using the contact link: https://niketalk.com/misc/contact

Coworker carries a p938 stuck under the dash of his truck with a magnet.

joint is :pimp: I might have to cop one.

besides the obvious cost

The cost of ammo is the biggest turn off. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. It's lightweight, shoots extremely flat, and you have twenty one rounds at your disposal.

of course just like that an NTer hits me with my grail

yeah fn ammo is stupid expensive but two american manus started making and theirs are cheap

mind you im new to ammo game so 20/50 is normal for 9mm to me (like 17 for range 50)

24 for 50 isnt stupid for me

i wouldnt be shooting it casual at all, just enough to feel comfortable when shooting it, if that makes sense

it wouldnt be an edc just like a house or shtf sidearm

im obsessed

literally nobody has anything bad to say about them (nothing substantial at least imo)

semi salty im committed to getting some sort of ar pistol platform first

i NEED

Traded 6 boxes of 5.56 for 5 boxes each of the spicy stuff 🔥🔥 over 1700 fps 🤮

Alotttt of people dont know federal sells direct now hah

Attachments

• 20200830_162115.jpg
    20200830_162115.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom