NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Nice.
thanks for sharing

What you thinking about copping for replacement? (Said you sold two of em)

I dont need another .22LR AR, ill prob cop a 10/22 eventually to have a secondary .22 rifle but as a training tool im over it. Tried the Smith, tried the H&K rather jus spend the money and train AR with real rifle rounds.

The AR pistol im building using PSA parts primarily. Might get a fancy color coated BCG but other than that real basic. Sba3/4, 10.5 inch full rail, psa or aero lower. When thats done moving on to revolvers and lever actions exclusively. Alot more $$ so ill jus cop one or two a year until im all the way right. Need a Model 29 in. 44 mag blued. Need a GP100 stainless in .357. Need an uberti 1873 Winchester clone and need a original Winchester 94.

lol this guy

The purist

I thought that was an HK but then you said 22

I saw a g36 style 22 in Colorado and it was fire

But yeah I feel you I’d just get the most basic just to have it for shtf hunting and whatnot

But that’s like waaaaaaaaaay down the line for me

I’m still loafing on my first build. Swapping out stocks and irons waiting for the optic to come back in stock.

No idea what sling I want, either. Overwhelmed with options and not sure what would be most useful/comfortable.

Don’t wanna buy and sell/replace so taking it slow

Guns awful in 5.56 but that is a well rounded rifle platoon. If his is a 20s in 7.62 or 6.5creed full marks. All you ever need. Maybe an sbr/pcc
:pimp: You already know its .308 homie, and I appreciate it! You dropped knowledge on the AR layout. Ive never ran the 556/223 version but you summed up the reason everybody gets the 7.62 chambered rifle. The Scar in general is almost a love it or hate it anytime you see it brought up. Ive ran a DPMS AR in .308/M1A but id still roll with this, i love this thing, but I am a self admitted FN fanboy :lol:
B9D6A166-6DFF-46DA-836A-BABBE007C458.jpeg

Pistol collection and some other random pics on my phone.
033BDA7B-9E10-4416-98AC-9223AD1D90AD.jpeg

373F6CC0-FA28-40D2-A7CB-B5CAF41F8945.jpeg
C497BE88-23A8-4187-A311-8A5D46D50402.jpeg
84CE16C9-A762-4EEE-8D71-655BF9E626FE.jpeg

been thinking about building a 22 pistol. I have a bunch of rounds leftover.

AR9 too expensive to shoot rn

AR pistol too loud to shoot anywhere but outside and also expensive :lol:

:pimp: You already know its .308 homie, and I appreciate it! You dropped knowledge on the AR layout. Ive never ran the 556/223 version but you summed up the reason everybody gets the 7.62 chambered rifle. The Scar in general is almost a love it or hate it anytime you see it brought up. Ive ran a DPMS AR in .308/M1A but id still roll with this, i love this thing, but I am a self admitted FN fanboy :lol:
B9D6A166-6DFF-46DA-836A-BABBE007C458.jpeg

Pistol collection and some other random pics on my phone.
033BDA7B-9E10-4416-98AC-9223AD1D90AD.jpeg

373F6CC0-FA28-40D2-A7CB-B5CAF41F8945.jpeg
C497BE88-23A8-4187-A311-8A5D46D50402.jpeg
84CE16C9-A762-4EEE-8D71-655BF9E626FE.jpeg

CLEAN FN’S! ONCE I SELL THIS GLOCK, IM COPPING A 509 TO PAIR WITH MY FNX-45.

I think im gun a get me one of those Extars, wasnt on my radar until you guys started talking about it. Ima a sucker for affordable yet reliable

ice shattered ice shattered whats up with you and striker fired pistols? Not a fan? Military and jus got used to your m9?

Sell me that gp100 btw haha
Im biased to that single action trigger pull man! The first pistols I ever shot were M9/1911 so I got hooked early. My boy is a diehard Glock loyalist and he’s constantly on me about having a hammer on everything :lol:. The GP is literally collecting dust since .357 isnt really on shelves anymore, maybe ill sell it to you and cop that 509 tactical and get back in the striker fire game :rofl:.

Last edited:
Jay, I said gtg off secondhand

Read the comments on whatever Reddit deal i post

They’ll tell you the good and bad.

I said gtg at the price point, you know?

Def better ****, but entry level or Affordable? I hear they are good.

I think im gun a get me one of those Extars, wasnt on my radar until you guys started talking about it. Ima a sucker for affordable yet reliable

You wont regret it.

There's a reason these sell out fast...even pre pandemic.

The accessories may end up costing more than the pistol at Extar's price point.

Romeo "Predator", Breek Arms muzzle brake, Streamlight TLR4, QD Sling, Troy HK canted sights...ended up costing more than the pistol itself.

Last edited:
I have a M&P shield 9mm as my EDC and so far it doesn't seem too heavy for regular belts but I'll have a better sense after more wear.

sweats is my usual. worn clipped on or in the right pocket.

I don’t think I’ve ever had mine on a belt now that I’m thinking about it

You use a pocket holsters or nah? I wear primary sweats too but seems most pocket holsters are too big for my pockets, so It just ends up sitting in my pocket next to a piece of cardboard I use to conceal the shape and keep the trigger clear.

Back
Top Bottom