NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Built this drop down under my workbench until I get a safe.
2CAF6E46-EEAA-46F0-BA4F-CC4AC855C984.jpeg
84815E09-B36F-41E9-92D4-FA7DD8CA8DD8.jpeg
04291D55-6DC6-407E-A0D8-38B24300BFB0.jpeg

If theres a gun shop in the old white part of your town... go there. Everyone in there was a 60 pmus year old white dude one maybe 50 year old dude wearing an american flag polo and trump hat him and his wife bought off the DC streets for sure Hahah was some INTERESTING conversations goin on in there man. They preppin now... LOL anywayyy old man was in a good mood and business was boomin. Picked up all of this for 575. 🤓

JM Marlin 336w deluxe. About 95% condition. Cpl boxes of .38 and some 12 gauge slugs. Came upppp. I made sure to say out loud thank you Mr President as they handed me the rifle to leave lulz. No one batted an eye or even smirked. 🤷🏾‍♂️
20210109_124541.jpg

20210109_124553.jpg
20210109_124611.jpg

I thought 3D went away as far as guns? Or are the so called “ patriots” still at it citing 2A as their crutch? Nothing good can come of that stuff man.

I thought 3D went away as far as guns? Or are the so called “ patriots” still at it citing 2A as their crutch? Nothing good can come of that stuff man.

illegal to share blueprints, case ongoing

Undetectable Firearms Act states that any firearm not detectable by a metal detector is strictly illegal

“permanent” metal plates get around this Act currently

you think this is wild, wait til the masses catch on to the 3D printed ammunition possibilities. there’s already functioning private market stuff out there and kits and schematics for average joes.

bozzcitysneakahead bozzcitysneakahead great choice. The tp9sfx w/ 21 rd mags and ported barrel is 499 @ kygunco. Equipped with the Vortex red dot for 699. Elite for 450 if youre lookin for a carry. Owned a tp9sf that I traded but was a sweet gun. The package of stuff you get is nice too. 3 mags, paddle holster. Fiber optic changeouts least thats how mine came.

andretti andretti You can get a big dot front sight or any fiber optic really and itll be easier to hit. Also Id stay away from .357 until youre superrr comfortable with it . Out of the 2.25inch barrel your only gettin a little bit more energy than a good +p .38 jhp anyway. (Like 25% ish more energy by average) and there will be a ton of unburnt powder. Big flame, big flip.

If you want something devastating but without all the excess pressure try the FBI load .38 specials... 158 grain semi wad cutters at around 1100 FPS. Almost 500 fpe. Well rival ANY 9mm.

Ammo situation never been realer in my lifetime. Even all the mom n pop shops down south nobody knows about like Georgia Arms gettin cleared out.

Went to visit my parents in PA finally a few weeks back and hit a sportsman warehouse. 50rd boxes of Federal 9mm for 13.99 (limit of 2). Go to dunhams... 40, 45, 556 all theres. Prices raised but avilability. Here in DE meanwhile my GOTO shop is closed till end of Spring and the two been around forever local shops are so inundated its a headache to even go and everythings gone anyway. Dudes puttin out 6 boxes of 9mm every morning for ppl to line up for. Smfh

I could go north towards wilmington and hit the more populated area gun shops. But if im gettin my pants pulled down on prive anyway i guess ill jus keep spending 2 hrs a day refreshing cabelas. Got lucky like 2 days ago and they winchester silvertip 9mm at 14.99 a box. Snagged up a half dozen. Was so pleased with my savings there went n dropped 100 on 40rds of .30-30 🤮🤮🤮

Btw all the Walmarts by me stopped selling ammo entirely... like theyre done. 😧😖😔

jewseejay jewseejay It’s insane man. This is 2012-2013 X 5. The foolishness at the capitol didn’t help at all. The last time i stopped by the range 9mm was going for $25 per box of 50. This time last year I was getting 9mm at $8.98 per 50. They even dried out the 12 gauge ammo in my area and ranges are STILL packed.

Ammo situation never been realer in my lifetime. Even all the mom n pop shops down south nobody knows about like Georgia Arms gettin cleared out.

Went to visit my parents in PA finally a few weeks back and hit a sportsman warehouse. 50rd boxes of Federal 9mm for 13.99 (limit of 2). Go to dunhams... 40, 45, 556 all theres. Prices raised but avilability. Here in DE meanwhile my GOTO shop is closed till end of Spring and the two been around forever local shops are so inundated its a headache to even go and everythings gone anyway. Dudes puttin out 6 boxes of 9mm every morning for ppl to line up for. Smfh

I could go north towards wilmington and hit the more populated area gun shops. But if im gettin my pants pulled down on prive anyway i guess ill jus keep spending 2 hrs a day refreshing cabelas. Got lucky like 2 days ago and they winchester silvertip 9mm at 14.99 a box. Snagged up a half dozen. Was so pleased with my savings there went n dropped 100 on 40rds of .30-30 🤮🤮🤮

Btw all the Walmarts by me stopped selling ammo entirely... like theyre done. 😧😖😔

Real talk. 223/5.56 is pretty much a fairy tale to find near me. Paid $1 a round last time I picked up because couldn't find any for months. Picked up 800 rounds of 5.56 at that price & it hurt but kinda had too...

midway has the IMI 77 grain black hills clone stuff for 1.25 a round right now and Federal had 100rd boxes of 9mm for 37.99 this a.m but i told myself i was done stashing 9 so I left it for others

Back
Top Bottom