NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

You use a pocket holsters or nah? I wear primary sweats too but seems most pocket holsters are too big for my pockets, so It just ends up sitting in my pocket next to a piece of cardboard I use to conceal the shape and keep the trigger clear.

An old school (and decent option) is a milk jug holster. Take 2 pieces of a cut milk jug, staple together, heat the plastic up and stick the gun in and mold it around the gun.

An old school (and decent option) is a milk jug holster. Take 2 pieces of a cut milk jug, staple together, heat the plastic up and stick the gun in and mold it around the gun.

Interesting only worry would be if my gun would come out the plastic easily for my draw, don't want to draw and take the plastic with it lol.

have you guys ever just tried to use a regular kydex holster and put the belt directly around your body and put the sweats over it? Try it at home and see. Like instead of putting the belt through the loops of your jeans, you wrap the belt around your body directly.

Or buy a ComfortTac belly band holster off amazon for $21.97

off and on rain keeping me from going to the spot today

Saturday it’s gonna be 67 though 😌

C795C127-E5D3-4E87-B4D5-D9CB8C22FEB6.jpeg

I barely touch my 223 pistol smh

If you had to choose just 1 of each, could you guys recommend a quality home defense handgun and AR-15?

After a bit of research, I was thinking S&W M&P 2.0 for the handgun and no clue on the best option for the AR-15. But I wanted to see what you guys thoughts are.

If you had to choose just 1 of each, could you guys recommend a quality home defense handgun and AR-15?

After a bit of research, I was thinking S&W M&P 2.0 for the handgun and no clue on the best option for the AR-15. But I wanted to see what you guys thoughts are.
Tbh theres enough context in this post to safely assume you dont tneed the best anything. A Colt Ar is only better than a Palmetto State if youre highly expierenced and are gunna shoot thousands of rounds. Same with the pistols.

That being said M&P 2.0 is a fine choice (9mm or 45), any budget AR (litterally any), mossberg 500(amverick 88) or remington 870 for the shotgun.

If you wany the best and the moneys whatever u can spend 5x as much on different choices... FNx 45, Gieseelle Super Duty AR, Benelli M2 shotgun.. but again that will cost you many more thousands of dollars

Tbh theres enough context in this post to safely assume you dont tneed the best anything. A Colt Ar is only better than a Palmetto State if youre highly expierenced and are gunna shoot thousands of rounds. Same with the pistols.

That being said M&P 2.0 is a fine choice (9mm or 45), any budget AR (litterally any), mossberg 500(amverick 88) or remington 870 for the shotgun.

If you wany the best and the moneys whatever u can spend 5x as much on different choices... FNx 45, Gieseelle Super Duty AR, Benelli M2 shotgun.. but again that will cost you many more thousands of dollars

THIS!

Save the money and spend it on training / range days.

Training > Fancy toys.

You're the weapon. The gun is just a tool.

As said above you can get a pretty basic AR & it’ll work just fine. Especially if you’re just getting into shooting it.

That being said, you can & will eventually start looking at more quality pieces to either replace, add on or built an entirely new AR in the future. The mil spec items will work but things like the Trigger, charging handle, grip & even stock can make a difference in how it feels/shoots.

Going from a mil spec trigger to a Geissele will be night & day.

Welp at this point we are never going back to normal. I check PSA daily and by 4pm they were sold out of every single thing. Jesus man.

I have wanted a p320 m17 and the prices just keep going up. Oh well eventually I’ll get one for a reasonable price.

Sucks that ammo is dried up now and with Biden and Democrats taking control there’s no end in sight.

Me and the Boys were going shooting at least two Saturdays a month. We’d have a table full of ammo and everyone would just combine all ammo into one big pile. One pile of 9MM one of .556, one of .22 etc.

But 2020 happened an no one has wanted to unpack their duffle bags and we keep everything to ourselves:rofl:

Sucks that ammo is dried up now and with Biden and Democrats taking control there’s no end in sight.

Me and the Boys were going shooting at least two Saturdays a month. We’d have a table full of ammo and everyone would just combine all ammo into one big pile. One pile of 9MM one of .556, one of .22 etc.

But 2020 happened an no one has wanted to unpack their duffle bags and we keep everything to ourselves:rofl:

Super fine coworker from my old job with an amazing body hit me up and asked if I could take her to the range for practice last week.

Looked at my ammo supply like:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom