NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

That maverick has been catching my eye more and more. I want at least one shot gun but i dont think i would shoot it much so dont see a need for a 590
Shot guns shells are the only thing readily available to shoot. 9MM and 556/.223 was the first to get panic bought. Then .45/10MM. Now I can’t even find .22 LR no more it’s been months now. All the sporting stores near me have any and all types of shot gun ammo. Let’s hope it stays that way

Any recs for solid AR pistol outside of building one? Gonna get rid of my ATI Omni, it jammed on me again and we had some theft issues lately in the neighborhood.

Any recs for solid AR pistol outside of building one? Gonna get rid of my ATI Omni, it jammed on me again and we had some theft issues lately in the neighborhood.

i remember you having issues with yours before, assuming youve tried multiple different ammunitions and cleaning the chamber it could be a gassing issue. see if you can take the handgaurd off and look at the gas block make sure everything's right and tight

then sell it, even if you get it running fine, cant have a gun around i dont trust to go bang.

Last edited:
E557D496-56D0-4FE0-80F0-1C86BE5E51E2.jpeg

Impulse buy that I am going to keep. Don’t mind the carpet. Messy kid.

i remember you having issues with yours before, assuming youve tried multiple different ammunitions and cleaning the chamber it could be a gassing issue. see if you can take the handgaurd off and look at the gas block make sure everything's right and tight

then sell it, even if you get it running fine, cant have a gun around i dont trust to go bang.

Thanks brodie. I remember you posting radical AR just couldn’t remember what size. I’ll clean her up and see if it is a gas issue but like you said can’t be caught in a scenario where I need it to go bang and nothing happens.

Sig prices are also brazy... 1000 for a p320 xcompact...

great gun but...mines about to be up for sale lol I have plenty other pistols

What I have...excellent so far.

Applied for my concealed carry yesterday. Looking for a SIG Sauer P365 XL 9mm with Romeo Zero but of course that joint is sold out everywhere.

bowflex bowflex you can get the 356XL a slew of places and the ROMEO zero dot is regularly on sale for 179.99

gotta work harder fam. imma enable you this once tho hah

$640 here with $9.99 shipping

Anyone know if this pistol brace guidance will impact 9mm ar style pistols or is it really for 556 762 stuff?

Anything with a barrel shorter than 16” as it stands (imo, reading between the lines)

They’re saying there could be a criteria for weight and caliber among other things,

And there is a good chance it’s just for rifle caliber

But who knows?

Why would an optic change a pistol caliber pistol to a sbr? Seems like they’re just reclassifying pistols and throwing the “maybe exceptions for” to make people less reactive

As far as the p365 xl I held a non xl the other day. It’s nice and slick. Safety is both awkward and ergo, it’s weird.

So if I am currently in the market for a 9mm ar pistol before this happened, should I pause my search or buy ASAP?

bowflex bowflex you can get the 356XL a slew of places and the ROMEO zero dot is regularly on sale for 179.99

gotta work harder fam. imma enable you this once tho hah

Getting them together saved more money. I seen them for like $750 as a package. Beggars can’t be choosers in these times tho. My boy talked me out of the optic, so this will work.

$640 here with $9.99 shipping

Good looking out. Bout to order now. I went through like 5 pages on google and couldn’t find one in stock.

Back
Top Bottom