NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Bruhhhh my Glock 20 may be on the chopping block lmao! My lawdddd that looks great!!! You know we’re gonna get one right!!!
Dog….Im already getting weak, FABRIQUE FAMILIA UNITE! :rofl:You see they dropped the FN545 tactical too? Basically the .45ACP version of the 509. FN is pulling out all the stops this year:pimp:

I finally did it guise
IMG_20221229_103522__01.jpg

Dog….Im already getting weak, FABRIQUE FAMILIA UNITE! :rofl:You see they dropped the FN545 tactical too? Basically the .45ACP version of the 509. FN is pulling out all the stops this year:pimp:
Yup right after I got my damb 45 tactical oh well I’ll justify it somehow lol

Whats y’all thoughts on the brace ruining?
Straight up foolishness :smh: . I knew they’d come with the B.S but some of it is so vague that you cant help but get confused, which is probably by design. The thing that caught my eye is that if you want the free registration you have to file under the special brace eform and you cant put it in a trust. Basically possession stops with you unless you go the trust route, which at that point you might as well SBR it and get the perks of a trust. I cant imagine how crazy wait times for form 4’s etc are going to get.

Straight up foolishness :smh: . I knew they’d come with the B.S but some of it is so vague that you cant help but get confused, which is probably by design. The thing that caught my eye is that if you want the free registration you have to file under the special brace eform and you cant put it in a trust. Basically possession stops with you unless you go the trust route, which at that point you might as well SBR it and get the perks of a trust. I cant imagine how crazy wait times for form 4’s etc are going to get.
I agree 100 percent I have to read more on it. I have like two ar pistols with braces on them, but I’d definitely want them placed in a trust so I’m all over the place

Whats y’all thoughts on the brace ruining?
Stupid. Won't save lives, won't reduce violence, won't deter shootings in any way, won't keep guns out of criminal's hands. Wtf is the point?

The bump stock ban and FRT ban at least made some sense. This **** is just aimless bureaucracy.

But with that said... It's a free tax stamp. I ain't got nothing to hide from Uncle Sam, so I'll go ahead and register. I'm not one of those rah rah "don't tread on me" weirdos, so I'm not stressing about it.

I knew it was coming down but I thought August so I sold my mod1c in July.....then it was December, so I already anticipated this.

Was trying to sell the scorpion but I guess I'll meme SBR it

I'm not registering a damn thing. I'll wait until the court challenges play out, I doubt this new "rule" will stand, especially after the supreme court's EPA ruling that essentially said the EPA is an agency that doesn't have authority to make laws.

So technically since ATF is moving all FFL books to an online portal it basically makes your typical 4473s a searchable federal database.....so kinda backwards to be outraged about the "registration" part.

The feds can search your 4473s now already

So technically since ATF is moving all FFL books to an online portal it basically makes your typical 4473s a searchable federal database.....so kinda backwards to be outraged about the "registration" part.

You’re missing the point of people’s pushback, has nothing to do with registration or an online database. Any infringement is a no go.

You don’t have to do a 4473 to buy a brace or a barrel/upper though, only the lower receiver.

You don’t have to do a 4473 to buy a brace or a barrel/upper though, only the lower receiver.
And nothing about your statement has changed.

That's still the case.

How you register the lower determines whether or not you can install said brace and barrel, legally.

It has been a while since I’ve logged into NT
But I definitely needed a better understanding of the brace ban

I recently got the PSA 10.5
Are they talking about modified or factory built?

I understand that my CZ Scorpion if I were to install a brace (Gun range will not let me shoot it without a brace)

But a factory built stock brace ?
It’s not very concealable if you ask me

It has been a while since I’ve logged into NT
But I definitely needed a better understanding of the brace ban

I recently got the PSA 10.5
Are they talking about modified or factory built?

I understand that my CZ Scorpion if I were to install a brace (Gun range will not let me shoot it without a brace)

But a factory built stock brace ?
It’s not very concealable if you ask me
The short version is you have 120 days from their official rule to either form 1 it for free or destroy the brace. (And pay 200 if you decide to SBR it later)

I’m leaning more towards boating accident. But even if I was inclined to comply on stamping my braced mp5… ccw laws in my state apply to handguns. I’m not giving up the ability to conceal the suppressed mp5 pistol on a technicality.

I’m leaning more towards boating accident. But even if I was inclined to comply on stamping my braced mp5… ccw laws in my state apply to handguns. I’m not giving up the ability to conceal the suppressed mp5 pistol on a technicality.
I mean that's why I didn't want to form 1 I'm just gonna get rid of it.

If it ends up overturned I'll celebrate by copping an APC pro lol

Back
Top Bottom