NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Somebody answer this man, is anyone interested in the Chiefs pick!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i will make the pick in 5 minutes if i do not get any interest. willing to draft your player and then move him as well.

Carolina Panthers I know you are interested in Matt Ryan. How about our pick for your pick and 4th rounder plus J. Peppers?

We've already got 10 picks in this draft. Take the best O lineman available and move on to the next round.

I'd have to agree, OL is a glaring need, no need to get too cute.

Ah, I would if I had a #2, unfortunately it went to Atlanta for that bum Matt Schaub.
laugh.gif

031218_YEsports_keyshawn_johnson.widec.jpg

Espn's Keyshawn Johnson at a loss for words....

t1_jaworski.jpg

Jaws: Im not too fond of the pic either Key, what do you do with Brodie Croyle?
Was Herm Edwards in the room whn the pick was made?
He is a Pro - Croyle guy...
we'll wait for the fall out,
Im going back to my office at NFL Films and watch more game film of Randy Moss Loafing on passing plays vs the Eagles.

hu_071101ncf_mcshay-power1v.jpg

*Todd McDre's checking in*

I think the Pick of Matt Ryan is an excellent selection for the Chiefs. He has the ability to play LT or RT yet the mobility and the motor to plat some TE ifneeded. He could be the replacement for Tony Gonzalez who had a terrible year last season and looks to be on the decline. He is also very good at throwing theball down field to his receivers. And as we all know, the Cheifs have the best receiver group in the league, led by Eddie Kennison and Bobby Sippio. I thinkthe fans in Detroit will be extremely happy with this pick. He was the number 1 player on my board ahead of names like Chris Leak and Andy Katzenmoyer.

Back to you Boomer.

Back
Top Bottom