NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

3dd15d48ae4f6950298e12a3b4cee79b425b583.pjpg
"With the 7th Pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, The New England Patriots select..............."

8b9352154e45a99546fc66a85c4c03000f47f15.pjpg

"Linebacker Keith Rivers, USC......"

88115241ac46625c985b38e4f8426c51af817b7.pjpg

Scott Pioli: We thought long and hard about this pick. We attempted to move down but the offers just weren't there. We had some serious interest fromthe Broncos but last we heard Mike Shannahan was tanning and was unreachable. We are extremely happy that Keith was available at 7.
Bellichick: *nodding in approval*

113353324bb2a58044c46e8b57ad9722639f073.pjpg

c7035c264903a2a4458c68ee50db52e4b48d786.pjpg

ee635be74d4ea4554040634f55abaa019f11c94.pjpg

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

you can have ryan for the 8th and a 3rd rounder or terrerl suggs and 8th pick

Na i am going to stay. I got faith in Smith.

Now to decide on the bigger need. CB or OT?

Shannon - I like Rivers @ 7. Not my first choice, but a solid pick for a linebacking corp that will need walkers by the end of the season.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

Shannon - I like Rivers @ 7. Not my first choice, but a solid pick for a linebacking corp that will need walkers by the end of the season.

-J-

That was the thought process. You hear how the Pats never draft linebackers on the 1st day, if at all, but they need serious help at that position. Icontemplated Ellis from USC as well but I thought D-Line was one of their strong points, if not their strongest, so youth and depth at the LB position was thecall.

J, who would you have gone with?

Chiefs have fired Herm Edwards due to the back clash after the drafting of Matt Ryan.

New Head Coach of the KC Chiefs is:

PETE-CARROLL150.JPG

The new hire is due to the move of the Chiefs to LA.
The new LA tean will be called the LA Stars

The former Chiefs will play in the Rose Bowl till a new site can be determine:

aerial.jpg

So i thought about this pick a little.

It came down to.
-Can Troy Smith/Kyle Boller get it done.
-With Ogden retiring real soon should i grab a OT.
-With the need for a corner and good ones left. Do i draft one.

Got it down to Clady ,Rogers-Cromartie, and Mckelvin.

I realized how bad the Ravens got exposed with that great defense last year. Clady gone.

So DRC and Mckelvin. Both from small schools. DRC has been getting moved higher and higher on everyones boards. So i decided to pick.

Leodis McKelvin

pimp.gif

I'm late...

jets_fans_2.jpg

pimp.gif

Out here tryin to jump over Allen and see where he goes with Gholston, McFadden, and Long off the board.
Thought I was gona wake up to that...woulda had to show what a Great GM is made of

If a certain player is not on the board after the next pick, the SAINTS will be looking to trade out of the top 10... ill hear your offers after the Bengalspick.

Sorry to put the cabosh on your dreams of getting LA another football team, but when Jackson county agreed to a higher sales tax to cover stadium renovationsat Arrowhead this past year, part of the agreement was that the Chiefs had to stay for 30 years.

I have no problem with your idea to hire Pete Carroll though.

The Cincinatti Bengals have sent their pick to the Podium...

TheOne sent me his pick selecting

Sedrick Ellis DT USC

img10751949.jpg

pimp.gif

PS
Mayo > Rivers .

wink.gif

SMH peterwarrick80....as conservative as he was, Lamar Hunt must be rolling in his grave. If he were still around he'd definitely"matriculate" you out the door.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

the jets intereted in trading leon washington for brodie croyle?

I have 2 bums at QB....don't need a 3rd
Dewayne Robertson is available tho along with a 4th rounder....for a 2nd round pick

i am interested in the saints pick and really would like to move back into the top 15 picks.

Larry Johnson is still up for trade

The LA move has been stopped

But the Hiring of Carroll has been completed.
The Chiefs has also hired Charlie Ward as the QB coach.

laugh.gif
My dude out here acting like this is Dynasty Mode on his XBox360... Calm down. At least keep this thing somewhat realistic.

With Sedrick Ellis off the board, the Saints are now hearing offers to trade out of the top 10 and into midround 15-20 territory, PM me with your offers, I have class.

Back
Top Bottom