NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Originally Posted by dreClark

*Todd McDre's checking in*

I think the Pick of Matt Ryan is an excellent selection for the Chiefs. He has the ability to play LT or RT yet the mobility and the motor to plat some TE if needed. He could be the replacement for Tony Gonzalez who had a terrible year last season and looks to be on the decline. He is also very good at throwing the ball down field to his receivers. And as we all know, the Cheifs have the best receiver group in the league, led by Eddie Kennison and Bobby Sippio. I think the fans in Detroit will be extremely happy with this pick. He was the number 1 player on my board ahead of names like Chris Leak and Andy Katzenmoyer.

Back to you Boomer.

roll.gif

The Kansas City Chiefs franchise is up for a 4th, a 7th, a 9th, a pack of bubilicious, an autographed Walter Payton jersey, and season tickets to the Rams.

Sheesh.

Can we turn this into a three round draft?
roll.gif

My man just can't stop trading; he's got the itch.

Todd McKLJ's here. Now I know I'm somewhat of an expert come draft time, but the Chiefs GM is just far and beyond having one of the greatest draft daysever; I never even would have thought of some of these transactions myself, and that's saying a lot.

With the 6 picks we've made so far, all 6 of them would now be out of the green room. There would be no Brady Quinn agony this year.

That sucks.
laugh.gif

*Live from the NE War Room*

ad8351cf46b3ad3747096d23559281660b15cb3.pjpg

Reports are the Broncos phones have fallen silent with rumors of Shannahan getting cold feet and windburn.

Patriots currently on phone with 2 prospects.

Anyone want to trade up with the Ravens? 1 and 2. Maybe a 3rd instead of a 2nd based on your 1st round spot.

Back
Top Bottom