NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Yo I don't think Stewart missed a game this year, BUT he was nicked up all year once again. I wouldn't necessarily call Stewart "injury-prone", that term could be applied to him given the number of injuries he's had and how often he's had to play hurt, but he's never really had a "bad" injury. He started and finished every season, it was the bruises in between that made him look injury prone. I'm not quite sure how someone who put up 1750 last season is suddenly the Michael Bush of this draft but whatever
laugh.gif

Duck players are lame dude, let it go.

let me get Lito for a 3rd then.

you asked for my #1 for a 2nd and 3rd.

and then you are trying to use Lito and a 2nd to get into the 1st,

so let me get Lito for a 3rd.

nah. im not stupid.

im not giving you a 1st for a 3 rd pick, a CB i rate at a 3rd round level and a swap of 2nd round picks.

you tried to come off with a heist, not gonna happen.

Man I would rather wait and trade into the top end of the second cause I doubt my guy is gone.

I wasnt trying to get you I thought you would be more interested in the swap and a third (80 overall) than 4th(131 overall).

I'll take offers for my first rounder...I'm looking for a pass rushing defensive end, wide receivers, DBs, and DTs....

And we took Mayo for what reason? There wasn't any other position that could have been addressed first?

I'm not quite sure how someone who put up 1750 last season is suddenly the Michael Bush of this draft but whatever
laugh.gif

yea i agree....maybe the seahawks didn't really need a RB, but i took him cuz i felt they still need a replacement. Jones/Duckett are solidpickups, but Stewart can be better for the future.
but if yall really think it's a bad pick, hey, i'm a niner fan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by C Dub606

And we took Mayo for what reason? There wasn't any other position that could have been addressed first?
Okay lets go position by position QB NO, RB NO, FB NO, OT No, OG No, DT No, DE possible OLB is a need MLB is a need SS is a need FS no CB hell no P noK no There are a lot of good solid players on this roster but for the past 5 years you been lacking at LB. IU drafted the LB with the most upside (and littledownside) in the draft. There aint no first round players at SS, OT, which I will address later. DE the guy I would have taken was gone. I mean look how thedraft broke.

27271_w160h.jpg
With the 27th pick the Chargers Select

Miami Univ. Safety Kenny Phillips

Kenny%20Phillips.jpg

Free/Strong Safety

6' 2" 211 lbs.

Speed: 4.44 (est)

Strengths: Size, range, tackling, smart

Weakness: Blitzing, angles

Junior

University of Miami (Fl)

We believe that he will be able to fit right in with our Defense...We needed to bring in some help for a secondary so we decidedto take the best safety on the board.

What the hell is going on in here? Figures our weak and powerless commish is nowhere to be found. Mock Draft has turned into the wild west.

Also, wouldnt trading for Jared Allen require two 1st round selections?

Back
Top Bottom