NT's own won the PokerStars Main Event today ($2.3 MILLION)

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/galen-hall/9/233/127

Dude was probably a millionaire before this.
Due to his poker activities, prolly. Don't see anything else on there that would make him a millionaire. Never seen the linkedin of a poker player before 
laugh.gif
. Nice. 

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Congrats to Galen. I NEED to know what this dudes poker regimen is.
I see he's statistically inclined.. Thrown in common knowledge and luck and that's that.. I laugh at these poker threads giving advice. Do you see how crazy some of these hands get? Sure you can know your odds, but that all gets thrown out most of the time.

Dont tell me there's actual skill involved to win all that money. Luck of the draw goes a long way. Some players could play it straight for years and be -$5 mil in the tank. It's crazy to think you can make a profession out of a gamble

I see he's statistically inclined.. Thrown in common knowledge and luck and that's that.. I laugh at these poker threads giving advice. Do you see how crazy some of these hands get? Sure you can know your odds, but that all gets thrown out most of the time.

Dont tell me there's actual skill involved to win all that money. Luck of the draw goes a long way. Some players could play it straight for years and be -$5 mil in the tank. It's crazy to think you can make a profession out of a gamble

Congrats to my dude Galen!!! Remember going back and forth with him about Ted Ginn, not to mention his crazy stories about gambling/bets with Cal's kicker 
laugh.gif

Congrats to my dude Galen!!! Remember going back and forth with him about Ted Ginn, not to mention his crazy stories about gambling/bets with Cal's kicker 
laugh.gif

Congrats, that's a great look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I feel you on the luck thing, that's the key to any gambling but.. There is most def skill involved bro, you'd be a fool to think there isn't. Reading hands, knowing when to bluff, having a good strategy, etc is all skill. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom