NT's own won the PokerStars Main Event today ($2.3 MILLION)

Congrats, that's a great look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Congrats to Galen. I NEED to know what this dudes poker regimen is.
I see he's statistically inclined.. Thrown in common knowledge and luck and that's that.. I laugh at these poker threads giving advice. Do you see how crazy some of these hands get? Sure you can know your odds, but that all gets thrown out most of the time.

Dont tell me there's actual skill involved to win all that money. Luck of the draw goes a long way. Some players could play it straight for years and be -$5 mil in the tank. It's crazy to think you can make a profession out of a gamble
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I feel you on the luck thing, that's the key to any gambling but.. There is most def skill involved bro, you'd be a fool to think there isn't. Reading hands, knowing when to bluff, having a good strategy, etc is all skill. [/color]

eek.gif

Dude needs to come back to S&T and make a "FR3SH, tell me how my %*% tastes?" thread...
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Dude needs to come back to S&T and make a "FR3SH, tell me how my %*% tastes?" thread...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But for real...I'm happy for him..always seemed to be a good dude over in S&T....

Originally Posted by DLo13

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But for real...I'm happy for him..always seemed to be a good dude over in S&T....

wow.....I remember Galen from S&T, repping CAL. think he went MIA(not unusual) after a few CAL losses.
last post I saw was almost a year ago, I think he posted an article he wrote about sports betting.

wow.....I remember Galen from S&T, repping CAL. think he went MIA(not unusual) after a few CAL losses.
last post I saw was almost a year ago, I think he posted an article he wrote about sports betting.

Back
Top Bottom