NT's Privacy Policy Discussion Thread

Hey everyone, I'm really glad we're able to discuss this. Your privacy and security are our priority here on NT. I think Methodical Management Methodical Management selected me to be a part of the team, even long after Huddler, because I share the concerns you, NT users, have. I don't want to be visiting any site that does any shady business so I'm going to be practicing what I preach. As of last night, NT is 100% GDPR compliant. Your policy prompts should be appearing only once the moment you logged in this morning.

I want to clarify that the only addition to the new Privacy Policy was this section:

GDPR Compliance

The European Union privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), has taken effect on 25 May 2018. Pursuant to the GDPR, EU residents, may:

• Access the data that we keep about you. We may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are an EU resident and you are who you claim to be. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
  • Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
  • Request to delete any identifiable personal information. [Please note that any request to delete your personal information will not delete any forum content you made in the past, however your public user profile page will no longer be active and you will no longer be able to post to the forums.]
    Please contact us via this form should you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR.

Everything else about our Privacy Policy remained the same. Essentially, it means that if you are a valid EU citizen, we respect your rights. I hope that helped everyone who may be curious.

P.s. I've got a few kidneys in the basement. Anyone got a liver or heart to sign over to NT? (I'm kidding!) :lol:

I dont tust you. You come here with your perfect smile and disarming humour and your cheap pant suit fron the hillary collection, and you think you can hang with the wolves?

Im watching you.

I dont tust you. You come here with your perfect smile and disarming humour and your cheap pant suit fron the hillary collection, and you think you can hang with the wolves?

Im watching you.

First, I smile because I know deep, dark secrets from the singularity. Trust me, the black hole goes deeeeeeeeeeep.
Second, my HRC pant suits are at the eco-friendly dry cleaners. Some dork spilled their Pumpkin Spice Latte on it last week, but luckily, none of it got on my kicks.
Lastly, I'm a dog kind of gal. Puppies are so cute!

If watching means what I think it does, we're grateful for your support. :nthat:

To be clear: no matter what your settings, neither I nor anyone else on our staff can access your browsing history.

Your loss. I could've introduced you to some very talented performers.

200.gif

"A system whereby you can connect to another computer over the internet via a secured 'tunnel'. This is different to connecting to a website or other computer via a simple SSL link as it creates a virtual network adapter on your PC and IP addresses are privately assigned to those adapters, thus making it a private network.

When you connect this way, you could use a PC in Korea to connect to the internet, which in effect makes your PC in the UK or US look as though it is in Korea, since the Korean host is acting as a gateway to the internet for you.

So your PC could be seen as creating a tunnel from the UK to Korea and emerging on the other side and accessing the internet or other resources there."

I use privateinternetaccess

keep in mind tho some sites block vpns (netflix for example, gotta turn it off to use it).

i thought it was appropriate to the topic of privacy period

like in addition to nt's policy beware of this too like fyi

i wasnt trying to make any correlation between nt's privacy policy and that issue

if i rename the topic privacy policy general discussion can we discuss all things privacy related in here?

i thought it was appropriate to the topic of privacy period

like in addition to nt's policy beware of this too like fyi

i wasnt trying to make any correlation between nt's privacy policy and that issue

if i rename the topic privacy policy general discussion can we discuss all things privacy related in here?
It's important to have a discussion of NikeTalk's privacy policy given that everyone received a prompt about it and might have questions. We'd like that discussion to be focused on our privacy policy exclusively so that we can best assist anyone who may have a question about what our terms mean or what's changed.

Other threads can be created to discuss other issues.

Back
Top Bottom