NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

Damn programs...

Everyone has them...

The RSVP life has become programs vs. programs.
And so now everyone with programs will be making so much money because it'll impossible for those who don't want to pay these programs to cop any RSVP's... if they're lucky enough. Looks like I have to resort to NDC and Eastbay this weekend.

A very simple thing that Nike can do is to release the #hashtag as an image. That would slow the programs a little. Having said that, I hope they don't change their current system :wink:

And so now everyone with programs will be making so much money because it'll impossible for those who don't want to pay these programs to cop any RSVP's... if they're lucky enough. Looks like I have to resort to NDC and Eastbay this weekend.
If you don't know, they're are programs that will order shoes as well.

The program will pick out your size, add all information in a matter of seconds...

NDC needs to add a capcha....

If you don't know, they're are programs that will order shoes as well.

The program will pick out your size, add all information in a matter of seconds...

NDC needs to add a capcha....

Are you serious? I've read rumors about them but didn't know those existed already. The shoe game is getting out of hand. But what can we do. Nike is making money and that's all it is to them.

Yea this is real life..

Here is the program in action..

Notice the twitter account, he an NTer. lol

I dont know how they got a hold of the video, but yea its exposed now.

No way anyone can compete against that program.

Even if they add a capcha, the program can still add the size to cart and all info before capcha.. still an advantage for the program.

Last edited:
Yea this is real life..

Here is the program in action..

Notice the twitter account, he an NTer. lol

I dont know how they got a hold of the video, but yea its exposed now.

No way anyone can compete against that program.

Even if they add a capcha, the program can still add the size to cart and all info before capcha.. still an advantage for the program.

True.....

#gameover

frown.gif

Which shoe will NTSF RSVP first?

I'm gonna try for the KD maybe AFM.
It's will be at random.

I'm only after the Lebron's but I have a feeling the programs will snatch up all the pairs...

i give up... taking foreverrrrrrrrr. Might have to pay a bot to do the dirty work next time. :rolleyes

I just attempted for the ET KD's 23 secs. accidentally entered the wrong thing caused a good 10 sec delay..Probably didn't get thru ...sigh*

0-3 today. all responded to in less than 10 seconds :smh:

I was 0 for 3 for NikeSF but 1 for 2 for NikeChicago. Now I just gotta send money to my friends over there to get my KD's.

I think people in SF are giving in to the RSVP services that people run, which is understandable. It just makes it harder for me to get shoes :lol:
I've been good at RSVPs, but lately, missed out on Camo Foams, AS LeBrons, and hell even the Squadron 13s haha.

struck out again today. I'm like 0-30 overall. I literally just keep trying to see how long I can keep my streak :lol:

struck out again today. I'm like 0-30 overall. I literally just keep trying to see how long I can keep my streak
laugh.gif
It's much easier to get through at NT Vegas.

Hopefully you have someone out there that would be willing to pick them up for you and ship out!

Last edited:
It's much easier to get through at NT Vegas.

Hopefully you have someone out there that would be willing to pick them up for you and ship out!

I went 4-5 over the past 2 days at Vegas and have been flawless there in the past.

Yeah, Vegas is a bit easier for RSVP. I won a couple RSVPs there as well. Also, if you vacation there and happen to go there on RD of a FCFS shoe, it seemed pretty to pick up a pair. Was able to get Megatron Huarache's there, no problem.

Just curious, which shoe did you strike out on in Vegas? Royal 1's?

Yeah, Vegas is a bit easier for RSVP. I won a couple RSVPs there as well. Also, if you vacation there and happen to go there on RD of a FCFS shoe, it seemed pretty to pick up a pair. Was able to get Megatron Huarache's there, no problem.

Just curious, which shoe did you strike out on in Vegas? Royal 1's?
Correct. Failed on Royal 1's....

Back
Top Bottom