NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

Anyone try to RSVP today? I won't make it out to SF this weekend so I didn't even bother.

This.....

I was pretty much golden on the RSVP life up until the ASG release....

Never failed up until that point....

for real. i struck out again. dammit. luckily HOH called me to get my pair between 10am-6pm tomorrow. first time winning a raffle!

:tongue:

Screw this. I'll start hacking a ruby app to to exploit these stupid RSVPs. It's a waste of my time but I just feel compelled to f*ck with Nike. I'll post it tomorrow on GitHub.

Bye

Screw this. I'll start hacking a ruby app to to exploit these stupid RSVPs. It's a waste of my time but I just feel compelled to f*ck with Nike. I'll post it tomorrow on GitHub.

Bye

Free apps are already being distributed. People are already messing with the system, its not going to be up for much longer I'm sure.

^^I wouldn't be too excited about that change.

Employees that are cool with their managers will still know the hash tag before it's released to the public. The employees def let their homies know what the hash tag will be prior to Nike tweeting. The whole thing for the most part is rigged anyways.

I believe so, I remember someone asking about the Easter Kobe 8s and they said stay tuned for release information.

I believe so, I remember someone asking about the Easter Kobe 8s and they said stay tuned for release information.

I don't about that one. NTSF already said they aren't doing the white foam release on Friday which is the same day as the Easter pack

Back
Top Bottom