NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see why he needs to even acknowledge AEW at this point. Him going there is enough of a "burial" to AEW/TK than any words could ever do.

In the words of my man Lance Ito 911392015 911392015 , "Winners focus on winning....."

I’m sure he’ll slide something in there, but would rather him not take a bunch of shots at A&W.

I don't see why he needs to even acknowledge AEW at this point. Him going there is enough of a "burial" to AEW/TK than any words could ever do.

In the words of my man Lance Ito 911392015 911392015 , "Winners focus on winning....."

He doesnt need to, just like WWE didnt need to sign him, you do it to continue killing AEW, just cause.

Like the Clippers, we aint need James Harden, but we got him, just cause.

We was already title contenders without him.

Same with Punk, WWE was winning the Pro Wrestling war without him, now they got him to kill them.

Punk needs to get his Kawhi on and kill AEW with the same talking skill that Podcast P brings.

Punk is the 2nd City Saint.

Clippers the 2nd Team of the City.

Lets Go.

What a time!

Punk leaving AEW then WWE picking him up was best for both organizations.

Going to actually tune in to raw tonight to see what program they're going to have him start.

Gunther is easily my favorite performer right now. Really want to see him win the main title but don't know how that path would come together. Maybe he wins the rumble but Cody/Roman would be the obvious Wrestlemania match to make story wise.

Gunther is easily my favorite performer right now. Really want to see him win the main title but don't know how that path would come together. Maybe he wins the rumble but Cody/Roman would be the obvious Wrestlemania match to make story wise.
I really thought it would be Gunther v Rollins at Wrestlemania for the world heavyweight championship until CM Punk entered the chat..

I guess it can still happen if Punk main event against Austin 3:16..(fantasy booking)

this the best hunter could come up with? like we just didnt see punk thrash him and the wwe a couple years ago? hunter need to make that man apologize on live tv and say he was wrong about the wwe lol
Screenshot_20231127_055521_Instagram.jpg

Have him vacate the title saying, "I'm above this" and make a natural progression to a higher belt.

He should be coming for Seth next.

He has it all man.
Him either vacating it, or losing to someone via chicaneries is the only way I can really see it.

Don’t see the logic behind him losing clean.

Especially if the idea is that he’s going to be your next top guy, which he should be.

this the best hunter could come up with? like we just didnt see punk thrash him and the wwe a couple years ago? hunter need to make that man apologize on live tv and say he was wrong about the wwe lol
Screenshot_20231127_055521_Instagram.jpg

He's a different person than he was 3 months ago? :lol:

Him either vacating it, or losing to someone via chicaneries is the only way I can really see it.

Don’t see the logic behind him losing clean.

Especially if the idea is that he’s going to be your next top guy, which he should be.
Jimmy (with Solo) interferes at the Rumble. It protects Gunther and allows him to move into the world title picture and sets up Jimmy vs Jey at Mania.

Honestly thought there was a small chance Miz could beat GOONTA because he‘s the king of chicaneries. Thought he could cheat to win and then GOONTA would just beat the dog **** out of him and say he’s moving on :lol:

IDK if it's in the lawsuit with Punk and AEW but if he came out with the AEW X Title it would've been huge.

Back
Top Bottom