NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have him vacate the title saying, "I'm above this" and make a natural progression to a higher belt.

He should be coming for Seth next.

He has it all man.
Nah, that buries the intercontinental title. Never been a fan of when people do that. Like others have said, have Jey beat him.

AEW will never beat WWE. Because AEW doesn’t have the Best in the World
1701104017676.gif

Nah, that buries the intercontinental title. Never been a fan of when people do that. Like others have said, have Jey beat him.

Having a main event talent say he isn't interested in a secondary title(which we all know it is and shouldn't pretend it isn't) isn't burying the IC Title.

It has literally been known as being the stepping stone to the main title.

Jey Uso is a joke. He isn't on Gunther's level.
He is a man that the company felt the need to put the words MAIN EVENT in his official name to get people to take seriously.

He'll no to Jey Uso being Gunther in any capacity.

Kinda forgot about him, which is sad, but Randy Organs is probably a solid competitor for GOONTA. More credible than Yeet Uso.

Yea Orton I could accept.
Losing to him (legend) doesn't take away from thr reign he is having.

But Jey Uso, come on man.

Having a main event talent say he isn't interested in a secondary title(which we all know it is and shouldn't pretend it isn't) isn't burying the IC Title.

It has literally been known as being the stepping stone to the main title.

Still catching up on my AEW's but saw Tongan Jeff relinquish the ROH TV Title after beating Mr. Yim (in a very meaty match robpzee612 robpzee612 ) so that he could put his focus into becoming the AEW champion.

He already elevated the ROH TV title by being the longest reigning champion in ROH history and proclaimed himself the "King of Television" him giving that up show how important he views the AEW championship as IT should be.

If anyone should take the belt off GOONTA my pick would be Sheamus.

They could play off their highly sports entertaining match at Clash at the Castle and the IC title being the only one Sheamus hasn't won in his career.

Dunno how that would work though with Sheamus and GOONTA being on different brands and the former currently out injured.

Also, I remember getting a Pro Wrestling rules book back in the 90s and I remember one of the rules stating if a wrestler is a current champ and is going after a more prestigious title that he/she would need to vacate the lesser title before getting a title shot.

I know we don't follow rules in pro wrestling anymore but I can't stand to sit through another Bloodline Interference party. It's old. It's BEEN old.

Also, I remember getting a Pro Wrestling rules book back in the 90s and I remember one of the rules stating if a wrestler is a current champ and is going after a more prestigious title that he/she would need to vacate the lesser title before getting a title shot.

I know we don't follow rules in pro wrestling anymore but I can't stand to sit through another Bloodline Interference party. It's old. It's BEEN old.

Bob Backlund & Pedro Morales won the WWF World Tag Team Titles
from the Wild Samoans in 1980...but they had to relinquish the tag titles
because Backlund already held the WWF Heavyweight Championship.
No two titles at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom