NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
funny how the wwe fans were bashing her in her comments on twitter when she signed to njpw. now that the rumors of her coming back to the wwe are out the same people are sucking her off.

brand loyalty is pathetic

Brand loyalty is pathetic for everyone else, everyone else acts fake until WWE wil tkae them back.

Everyone really loyal to the E like ive been loyal to the Clippers since they drafted Lamar Odom.

Didn't realize this was Ice Cube Jr, so pardon my ignorance, but role in wrestling? Is he just a big fan tweeting with marks or is he a writer or something?
Fan..

I remember the last wwe event I went to live.. I was talking to him and he got pressed by Esés that wanted to fight him..

I thought he was going to do this because he's Ice Cube son.. but he didn't do it..

So of course I did this for fun.. while holding my WWE title.. :rofl:

51cd3-16839960534604-1920.jpg
Hacked..

I never understood the Sasha hype...

Without any spin:

Its cause of the NXT Brooklyn Match which is considered the best womens match of all time, in-ring ability and her association with the 4 Horsewomen.

Very weak on the microphone, pretty weak as a character TBH, its really just the ring-work, ability to make opponent look good in-ring too and having the look of a star.

An anomaly.

Without any spin:

Its cause of the NXT Brooklyn Match which is considered the best womens match of all time, in-ring ability and her association with the 4 Horsewomen.

Very weak on the microphone, pretty weak as a character TBH, its really just the ring-work, ability to make opponent look good in-ring too and having the look of a star.

An anomaly.

I like the spin version better

Without any spin:

An anomaly.
200.gif

I like the spin version better

sPIN vERSION:

It's cause she was part of the NXT Brooklyn Match vs Bayley, considered the GOAT of Womens matches. Most popular member of the Four Horsewomen. Tons of WWE Womens divisions records and first. Womens tag title was created for her. First Black Woman other than Bianca to Main Event Wrestlemania.

Doesnt need to talk on the mic because her IT FACTOR makes her a star. Considered the best in-ring performer amongst the women. Top tier in-ring seller, most opponents have had the best match in their career against her.

The BLUEPRINT.

Just randomly tuning into AEW for the first time in a minute...

IF FLAIR DONT SIT HIS OLD *** DOWN SOMEWHERE WHY IS HE HERE

Whenever Punk becomes his true heel self, please attack Bad Bunny and start coming out with Drake.

Back
Top Bottom