NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8)

01DD8E8E-B4A6-40F4-BD6A-A156AA1DFC57.jpeg

You should get the one with Doink. That would fit you.

Niiice! I got an email about this the other day, and you were the first person I thought of haha. Looks like pretty solid quality.
Yeah it is. I’m glad I sized up after reading the model measurements though.

Oh man, are they starting to run smaller now? I've always sized up in the jackets, but gone TTS in the hoodies.
I haven’t bought a hoodie from them before but I feel like they run small in comparison to most other companies. The model was 6ft 170 and wearing a large.

Any nters ever camp out?

My buddy used to do this at hotels. Nikki Cross kinda got ****ty with him one night, and he badgered her on Twitter for 2-3 years. Anytime she posted a positive fan interaction, he'd go at her for "yelling at him for holding the door for her," always conveniently leaving out the fact that it was like 2-3 in the morning and he was clearly trying to get autographs. She finally blocked him last week. :lol:

There is no "war".
Tell that to your coked out leader.

Further speaking about the dynamic between AEW and WWE, Khan described it as a ‘war’.

He expressed that the two companies ‘hate’ each other and it makes for good TV.

He went on to state that the original business plan for AEW was to create a free agent market and said that is definitely a real thing present day.

Back
Top Bottom