NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Further speaking about the dynamic between AEW and WWE, Khan described it as a ‘war’.

He expressed that the two companies ‘hate’ each other and it makes for good TV.

He went on to state that the original business plan for AEW was to create a free agent market and said that is definitely a real thing present day.

This man wants a "war" so bad :lol:

Great convo.

Sean Waltman joined Fumi & Justin for the latest edition the show. Waltman talks about the upcoming autobiography he’s working on, plus his memories of UWA Japan, early ’90s Minnesota times with Fumi, the Monday Night Wars, his relationship with HHH, his time in WWE & WCW and tons more!

Fight Game Media Network: Write That Down! BREAKIN’ IT DOWN w/ Sean “X-PAC” Waltman on Apple Podcasts

8)

01DD8E8E-B4A6-40F4-BD6A-A156AA1DFC57.jpeg
What brand is the hoodie brother Socks??

NTWT disagrees with the idea of wrestlers not signing autographs in the airport. "You owe it to the fans to sign whenever they ask."

dman14 dman14

There are So many appropriate ways to get an autograph.

Auctions, conventions, single signing sessions, outside the arena in a signing area, etc.

In the middle of real life (travel, family, eating, taking a piss) leave people alone.

My buddy used to do this at hotels. Nikki Cross kinda got ****ty with him one night, and he badgered her on Twitter for 2-3 years. Anytime she posted a positive fan interaction, he'd go at her for "yelling at him for holding the door for her," always conveniently leaving out the fact that it was like 2-3 in the morning and he was clearly trying to get autographs. She finally blocked him last week. :lol:

Perfect example of my last post.

This was a good one...don't understand why so many internet wrestling people hate Jeff so much

Can I borrow your pw that day?
Further speaking about the dynamic between AEW and WWE, Khan described it as a ‘war’.

He expressed that the two companies ‘hate’ each other and it makes for good TV.

He went on to state that the original business plan for AEW was to create a free agent market and said that is definitely a real thing present day.

What exactly is he saying about NJPW?

Back
Top Bottom