NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fightful had a story earlier today that WWE was considering bringing back "The Demon" Finn Balor

Won't be surprised if he shows up tonight

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Still gonna need to need to some raw gameplay but like what I saw in this.

Still no release date though. :smh:

Man, just like I said before it looks like a Yukes game (which it is) with the AKI Spirit Meter.

I hate how fast/accelerated the animations are from Yukes wrestling games. Never really cared for them.

*Wait and See* though.

Case Case

CM vs. Tribal Chief.

01/06/2014

Roman was still in the Shield and this was during the time we weren't quite sure who was REALLY the best. Sure we probably knew Roman had the "look" That WWE wanted from their Main Eventers but we didn't know who was currently the best of the 3.

#LetSethFly was OUR hashtag in this chatbox.
AMbrose was being touted as a young mix of Pillman/Piper because of his promo work ( Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo )

So this match was really a proving point for ROman to see if he could hang with the top of the card as a SINGLES wrestler.

I enjoyed this match.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
B Sox B Sox
noblekane noblekane
T0INE T0INE
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
911392015 911392015
D Fly D Fly

Recommend me a match that you really like that you don’t think gets enough credit for being top notch..Something that tells a good story and isn’t common..

I don't know if it tells a great story per se(but the rivalry was there), but I always loved Pete Dunne vs. Tyler Bate at Takeover Chicago. It's a fantastic match that I feel like never got talked about enough.

Another one that I think fell under the radar quickly after it happened was that Morrison/Sheamus #1 Contenders ladder match. Might be in my top 3 for ladder matches.

Case Case

CM vs. Tribal Chief.

01/06/2014

Roman was still in the Shield and this was during the time we weren't quite sure who was REALLY the best. Sure we probably knew Roman had the "look" That WWE wanted from their Main Eventers but we didn't know who was currently the best of the 3.

#LetSethFly was OUR hashtag in this chatbox.
AMbrose was being touted as a young mix of Pillman/Piper because of his promo work ( Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo )

So this match was really a proving point for ROman to see if he could hang with the top of the card as a SINGLES wrestler.

I enjoyed this match.

Lmao had your own story and everything. NTWT lore.

Back
Top Bottom