NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1680529134369.png

Vince looks like he kidnaps women and chains them in front of a moving train.

Looks like he would use his position of power to coerce women into sex and then pay them to keep quiet with company money

Wonder what this means with WWE’s deals
with comcast and fox? Anyone know when those rights are up? Soon no?

Would be interesting to see if they bundle wwe into espn+ like they do with ufc and unfortunately go back to making ppvs again like before where you’ve got purchase each one.

Would be interesting to see if they bundle wwe into espn+ like they do with ufc and unfortunately go back to making ppvs again like before where you’ve got purchase each one.

This has me worried. If we go back to having to pay for monthly shows, I'll likely go back to only watching Mania and maybe the Rumble.

This has me worried. If we go back to having to pay for monthly shows, I'll likely go back to only watching Mania and maybe the Rumble.

You know what would be good?

Raw being 2 hours.

IDK if Endeavor would work a deal out with USA to knock off an hour.

Vince shouldn't have cut Ppvs out in the first place. He left so much money on the table.

Eh I would have liked to have seen Cody win it last night. The whole crowd would last night seemed like it as well.

I don’t think if The Bloodline storyline would have abruptly ended if they all lost. You’d have the turmoil play out afterwards, the chase to try to get the titles back and everything in between. It was reported that they have been building Solo up to eventually be the one who takes out Roman indefinitely when Roman takes his long hiatus. I just don’t see it with doing it and putting the strap on him too.

It's beyond me how someone could seriously think that Roman losing last night would have been the absolute end of the Bloodline's story

Climax maybe, but CINEMA typically doesn't end on the climax

Back
Top Bottom