NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already on pace.

Jay is one of my favorite wrestlers so I know who he is. But if I didn't and I watched the match I'd think the guy with the mask doing all the fancy **** beating up the other guy is the star I'm supposed to care about.

I know the response would be to go on youtube to find out who the stars are on the show and not care if they're currently presented as such because at a point in time they were stars somewhere else.

Each time someone signs, we're told they're a game changer, rarely does the booking do them justice. Then we're told everyone can't be pushed at the same time so it's not the booking that's ****ty.

Hopefully he gets to shine tho. He and MJF can be the two biggest heels in the company.

Each time someone signs, we're told they're a game changer, rarely does the booking do them justice. Then we're told everyone can't be pushed at the same time so it's not the booking that's ****ty.

1. We need a viable #3 company that people can go to and be seen. No, it ain't IMPACT because nobody gives a damn about them.

2. AEW has way too many talented folks that are on the same level that makes it hard for TK to justify pushing one over the other for extended lengths of time. If you notice, a lot of people get "Seasons" in which they are hot and then they are manually cooled off.

So yes, there is a such thing as TOO much talent because it doesn't allow for the distinct lines of main/upper/mid/jobber to be shown.

Hopefully they figure it out.

3. Match quality is what is promoted the most in AEW so the story told within the ring often gets pushed to the backburner. Case Case and point this KOmander/Jay White match. No reason that match should have been so competitive.

1. We need a viable #3 company that people can go to and be seen. No, it ain't IMPACT because nobody gives a damn about them.

2. AEW has way too many talented folks that are on the same level that makes it hard for TK to justify pushing one over the other for extended lengths of time. If you notice, a lot of people get "Seasons" in which they are hot and then they are manually cooled off.

So yes, there is a such thing as TOO much talent because it doesn't allow for the distinct lines of main/upper/mid/jobber to be shown.

Hopefully they figure it out.

3. Match quality is what is promoted the most in AEW so the story told within the ring often gets pushed to the backburner. Case Case and point this KOmander/Jay White match. No reason that match should have been so competitive.
Do you think enough people would actually watch the “viable #3 company”, given the amount of products both WWE and A&W already put out?

jamie-hayter-28092097.jpg

They should even do a 4th show! And a developmental show for the developmental show for AEW Dark

Right.
Do you think enough people would actually watch the “viable #3 company”, given the amount of products both WWE and A&W already put out?

I think there is enough talented wrestlers to field another company if there was another person that had the financial backing to do so.

As far as if there is enough space for fans to tune in to their programming, if the names were big enough I think it could be done.

But again that would be in the hypothetical world where everyone that is currently in AEW/WWE wouldn't necessarily be there.

Back
Top Bottom