NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of these people are in the GOAT argument for their division.

Sasha Banks aka The Boss aka The Blueprint aka Mercedes KV aka Mercedes Mone ake The CEO aka Mercedes Varnardo aka Mercedes Kesnar-Varnardo aka THE GOAT of US WOMENS WRESTLING is.
sasha didnt go to tna. naomi did. we not talking about sasha.

sasha didnt go to tna. naomi did. we not talking about sasha.

I was talking about Sasha being in the crowd and in Stardom.

Naomi going to TNA is another story.

She should of went back to WWE and been the Bloodline and she would be super over and would be hot booking wise like Rhea Ripley.

Today would have been the Big Boss Man's 60th birthday.

001_BBMstudio--ee6488ab55ede5fc3c272a446d7df969.jpg

tumblr_mzq9rw505G1sg99p0o1_1280.png

Screenshot_2016-03-08-02-27-25.png

hadn’t heard much about Dana until she tweeted about a fan bringing a Dana sign. She was genuinely moved by it. I think wwe security confiscated it for some reason :lol:

Just put Tenile and Dana Brooke back together and pretend the last 7 years or whatever didn’t happen

I do genuinely feel bad for her. She was one of the first victims of that unnecessary early call-up and got hit with the "got nothing for ya, pal." She was really starting to find her groove at NXT and just got stopped in her tracks by the "promotion." Whole thing really stunted her growth as a performer. And she truly wanted to learn.

I know. Which is why I’m confused why anyone would think she would automatically be inserted into that storyline and receive “hot booking”.
It would have made sense with her relationship to the group anyways. Whether she would have received hot booking who knows, but it would have given that group a female presence they haven’t had.

It would have made sense with her relationship to the group anyways. Whether she would have received hot booking who knows, but it would have given that group a female presence they haven’t had.
Definitely makes sense but they’ve shown zero indication that they plan to do more with her than they have.

The bloodline thing made just as much sense before she left as it does now.

Is there a memorable woman member of a primarily male stable not named Chyna or Rhea?

The only other one that comes to mind is Ivory in Right to Censor and that’s a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom