NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People trash Glenn "Disco Inferno" Gilbertti because he's another ******* ex-wrestler.....who never drew a single penny.

Yea but TK made them all sign NDA’s about that incident
I know but now we’ve heard just Punk’s side on what he believes led to it. Should be able to at least hear the others. Would be weird if he can only speak like this. But chances are we won’t actually hear much more about it from anyone else.

Me thinks the Elite were the instigators of the physical altercation so they don’t have much ground to stand on.

Me thinks the Elite were the instigators of the physical altercation so they don’t have much ground to stand on.
Meant more towards what led up to it. Like Punk mentioned the gossiping and rumors they were spreading about him playing a part in Colt’s removal.

Their ref is wrestling on their tv. No wonder they can’t keep a good rating.

"Sports based wrestling" though.

Oh for sure. No other serious wrestling company could ever survive if they did this.

Screenshot_20230617-104942.png
Screenshot_20230617-105018.png

They need to go ahead and just change her name to "Cher Flair" like they did Johnny Nitro to "John Morrison."

Meanwhile, Grayson Waller is the man. Getting that main roster money and ain't took a single bump.

Back
Top Bottom