NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i can’t stand roman tbh

maybe i just grew up with better stars

but i’ll say this

how he turns out moving forward without the usos might sway me if they do it right

i already respect him a little more after selling that double super kick

People trash Glenn "Disco Inferno" Gilbertti because he's another ******* ex-wrestler.....who never drew a single penny.
disco inferno is just garbage in every aspect of life. he was never good in the ring. is gimmick was one of the dumbest gimmicks in wrestling history, and he was never apart of something good in wrestling stoywise. I remember when they tried to stick him in the filthy animals and he stuck out like a sore thumb. he had to be related to someone backstage in wcw. he was just trash which is why wwe never brought him in

Oh for sure. No other serious wrestling company could ever survive if they did this.

Screenshot_20230617-104942.png
Screenshot_20230617-105018.png
loved this storyline as a little kid. son was so anoying. dangerous danny davis 🤣

also little naitch was hilarious and nwo nick patrick.

wasnt there an earl hebner twin storyline too?

i remember as a kid watching mexican wrestling they would always have refs who always cheated and i never understood why because i dont know spanish.

Aren’t they supposed to be a WWE alternative, though?
They are. Isnt pepsi a coke alternative? Adidas a nike alternative? Target a walmart alternative? burger king a mcdonalds alternative?

no matter how much something is an alternative its always gonna follow the same blue print or formula of what the consumer is going for.

loved this storyline as a little kid. son was so anoying. dangerous danny davis 🤣

also little naitch was hilarious and nwo nick patrick.

wasnt there an earl hebner twin storyline too?

i remember as a kid watching mexican wrestling they would always have refs who always cheated and i never understood why because i dont know spanish.

The Bulldogs were my favorite, so I HATED Danny Davis.

They definitely ran a Dave/Earl twins angle with Andre/Hogan/DiBiase. I remember Hogan screaming "who paid for the surgery, dude?!" :rofl:

disco inferno is just garbage in every aspect of life. he was never good in the ring. is gimmick was one of the dumbest gimmicks in wrestling history, and he was never apart of something good in wrestling stoywise. I remember when they tried to stick him in the filthy animals and he stuck out like a sore thumb. he had to be related to someone backstage in wcw. he was just trash which is why wwe never brought him in

"In June 2000, Gilbertti assisted in the booking of the WCW shows.[59] During that time, the booking committee consisted of Gilbertti, Vince Russo, Bill Banks, Ed Ferrara, and Terry Taylor.[60] During booking sessions, Gilbertti would occasionally joke with the creative team about potential angles: one included doing a martian invasion storyline where the story would start with antennas coming out of Mike Tenay's head;[61] another one would include a pre-recorded vignette showing an empty locker-room followed by a caption showing "Invisible Man: Coming Soon".[61]

In Vince Russo's book Rope Opera, Russo says when he was close to re-signing as head writer of the WWE creative team in mid-2002, he requested that Gilbertti be brought in with him; according to Russo, word got around about Gilbertti's booking to the point that Vince McMahon questioned Russo's decision about bringing in Gilbertti due to legitimate concerns about Gilbertti's ideas, and referenced the "martian invasion" angle to him.[61] Russo ended up not signing with WWE later and Gilbertti was not signed as a result as well."

Such a brilliant mind

"In June 2000, Gilbertti assisted in the booking of the WCW shows.[59] During that time, the booking committee consisted of Gilbertti, Vince Russo, Bill Banks, Ed Ferrara, and Terry Taylor.[60] During booking sessions, Gilbertti would occasionally joke with the creative team about potential angles: one included doing a martian invasion storyline where the story would start with antennas coming out of Mike Tenay's head;[61] another one would include a pre-recorded vignette showing an empty locker-room followed by a caption showing "Invisible Man: Coming Soon".[61]

In Vince Russo's book Rope Opera, Russo says when he was close to re-signing as head writer of the WWE creative team in mid-2002, he requested that Gilbertti be brought in with him; according to Russo, word got around about Gilbertti's booking to the point that Vince McMahon questioned Russo's decision about bringing in Gilbertti due to legitimate concerns about Gilbertti's ideas, and referenced the "martian invasion" angle to him.[61] Russo ended up not signing with WWE later and Gilbertti was not signed as a result as well."

Such a brilliant mind
holy **** 🤣 wheres that mike tenay disappointment gif when you need it?

hes awful man. he only got the job because hes kevin owens and the young bucks friend. he needs to understand that less is more. he doesnt have to always be the last word and he doesnt always have to make ridiculous excuses for botches.
I was hoping Riccaboni would get a chance on Collision.

Back for more local wrestling..Jonathan Moxley, my mortal enemy, is on the card again..He better watch where he’s throwing them water bottles tonight..
IMG_1361.jpeg
funny how you claim you hate the guy but you always go to the card hes on.

dont lie just say hes your favorite lol

Back
Top Bottom