NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn it's been 5 years.

@B Sox

To think that we got this main event cluster f*** and Scurll ruined his friendship/half of his career that night all by going over time with Okada.

Funniest part is everyone agrees it was Okada's fault. Then I think Marty got caught up in the me too movement. Martys and Wrestling just don't mix man.

RDT_20230901_0854247528451029035927094.png

homer-simpson-homer-dance.gif

Him, Dr Death, and Gary Albright in Japan was super entertaining and all 3 are under valued by today's wrestling fan..
MODERN Folks have convinced themselves Dr. Death was simply someone Jim Ross hyped up that couldn't cut it in WWE.

MODERN Folks have convinced themselves Dr. Death was simply someone Jim Ross hyped up that couldn't cut it in WWE.

One thing I actually agree with Jim Kornetter on is how stupid Vince Russo was for the whole Brawl For All thing and how it pretty much ruined Dr Death and his legacy..

Kinda funny how Cena's new outfit motif matches the color scheme of the GT40 that Ford sued him over..

Jimmy isn't good on the mic..They really need to transition him to the US/IC title scene as soon as possible so fans quit liking him and his brother..

Back
Top Bottom