NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wife wanted to do a rewatch of Suits. Almost done S1. Really is an entertaining, fun show that doesn’t require 100% attention. Good to see it getting some more love now that it’s on Netflix.

Markle and Donna :pimp: :pimp:

I just remember ads for it running during RAW is WAR.
USOS and The Briscoes were my favorites the last 20 years

Who would round out your Top 10 ?

:rofl:@ Honner making it a point to show the crowd on the hard cam side..Pettiness at peak levels..

Bruh, jimmy didn't even come close to touching AJ's legs..smh..And it looks like Paulie has given up using that Just For Men on his hair..

So wondering which nt’ers are these.

IMG_4842.png

MODERN Folks have convinced themselves Dr. Death was simply someone Jim Ross hyped up that couldn't cut it in WWE.

Yep. He was ahead of his time like a lot of other folks before they got to the WWE (or the US in general). Still amazed at how much of an enigma he came to the WWE. Looked like he predated color TV while having a futuristic moveset in 1998.

Forgive me for not being in a wrestling mood.

Lost my home in a fire.

Waiting to be let in to see if there is anything that can be salvaged.

Hoping the best for you.

If insurance doesnt cover, please start a Gofundme, drop the link in NTWT

Last edited:
Forgive me for not being in a wrestling mood.

Lost my home in a fire.

Waiting to be let in to see if there is anything that can be salvaged.
Sorry to hear that bro. Hope you can salvage as mush as can. We lost our apartment with a bathroom fire three years ago. Luckily we had renters insurance to help.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee prayers to you and your family that everyone is safe. Happened to my friend’s family a few years back on the day of his sister’s wedding.

You’ll bounce back, brother, hopefully sooner than later. Make sure the insurance puts you up in a hotel because they should be covering all that.

Back
Top Bottom