NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are going to get killed but it probably won't matter either way after this week

Does make me wonder how the NXT roster feels seeing these main roster stars get put on the show to beat Dynamite

Makes it seem like they don't have faith in the actual NXT folks to beat them on their own

I don't watch much but NXT has been pretty hot lately on it's own merit

NXT has been solid the last few months and EYE didn't mind the occasional appearance from a main roster star to give the NXT peeps a rub but they going OD with for tonight's NXT.

Why does Melo and Bron need Cena and Heyman in their corners?

Would be funny if Dynamite actually beat them in the ratings this week.

They are going to get killed but it probably won't matter either way after this week

Does make me wonder how the NXT roster feels seeing these main roster stars get put on the show to beat Dynamite

Makes it seem like they don't have faith in the actual NXT folks to beat them on their own

I don't watch much but NXT has been pretty hot lately on it's own merit
They are loaded with trainees that are nowhere close to be on live tv. Even the ones on tv have little years of experience. Ratings were crap before they integrating main roster talent

They are loaded with trainees that are nowhere close to be on live tv. Even the ones on tv have little years of experience. Ratings were crap before they integrating main roster talent

You don't think the NXT people on the card tonight are TV ready?

Bron, Melo, Roxanne?

Yeah isn’t it why they have that Level Up show?

Folks had been wanted main roster crossover with NXT black and gold era, and now that they’re actually doing it, people are complaining :lol:

Becky working with Stratton was great. Feuding with Oscar ‘could’ do similar things for Rocks.

The Cena/Heyman thing is obviously goofy gamesmanship.

You don't think the NXT people on the card tonight are TV ready?

Bron, Melo, Roxanne?
They are. I am talking about the rest. Those guys that are on tonight will have the opportunity to showcase with a huge audience. It is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom