NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s still wild to me y’all said Cesaro and Miro struggled in WWE. I guess if you’re not a multi-time World champion you should hang up the boots.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee who should book AEW instead of TK?

Cesaro had a solid run in WWE. US champ multi time tag champ.

I think a lot of people, myself included wanted to see him get a run with one of the World titles but Vince didn't see that in the cards for him.

As for Miro he made the dreaded mistake of organically getting himself over with the Rusev Day gimmick instead of proven Vince way of being force feed down people's throat and was deservedly punished.

That said the Rusev Day burial is infinitely better than what's been going on in his AEW stint.

#FreeMiro

No rusev tonight? Cena really buried dude

Is it just me or I really dont care bout Rusev. Like I never have. I was glad when Cena buried him, that never happens lol

Cena was suppose to lose to rusev at wm or he was burying him? the man had 1 loss, but Cena buried him because of 1 loss, if anything Cena helped him by losing the first match and letting rusev's lone loss be to the face of wwe

Stop hating on Rusev. Dude was AMAZING before Cena buried him.

Let this thread tell it, Rusev didn't pan out because of ONE reason.

Cesaro had a solid run in WWE. US champ multi time tag champ.

I think a lot of people, myself included wanted to see him get a run with one of the World titles but Vince didn't see that in the cards for him.

As for Miro he made the dreaded mistake of organically getting himself over with the Rusev Day gimmick instead of proven Vince way of being force feed down people's throat and was deservedly punished.

That said the Rusev Day burial is infinitely better than what's been going on in his AEW stint.

#FreeMiro

That’s cool I don’t personally see Cesaro as a main eventer I think he’s where he should be in both companies.

The only part I took issue with is “struggling”.They’re all overwhelmingly successful in their wrestling careers WWE and AEW.

Malakai and Miro could main event IMO not sure about the other two.

Back
Top Bottom