NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a shock..Terry and Bray both gone in less than 48hrs..And didn’t Bray just have a kid with JoJo a year or two ago??..RIP to a truly unique performer..

God damn, I got nothing. Wasn't IRS just saying the other day that he was almost ready to go and they were pitching creative?

Dirt sheets said he's been sick awhile. :smh:

It was life/death but earlier in the month reports were saying he was getting better, as well as Matt hardy posting a picture saying hes returning soon. This one hurts. Hes with his best friend now, he was never the same.

I can't believe he had a heart attack at such a young age..Life really ain't fair sometimes..

Admittedly haven't been a fan of the things he's done for the past few years, but that original Wyatt Family stuff in NXT and early main roster was really cool

Been rocking with Bray since he came on the main roster and even I'll admit that Lights Out match was not it.

Was hoping he come back and recapture some of the magic he had in his OG Wyatt family run but obviously that won't be the case.

At least he's no longer suffering and chilling with Brodie now.

Feel for his Dad, Bo, and Jojo though.

Admittedly haven't been a fan of the things he's done for the past few years, but that original Wyatt Family stuff in NXT and early main roster was really cool
Cape Fear/Fiend Bray was excellent..The PeeWee's playhouse stuff wasn't my cup of tea..Vince didn't know how to use any of it to it's fullest potential..

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I can't stand when a wrestler/musician/artist dies and you go on social media and see people in the dead person's field putting up post promoting their latest show/project/t-shirt..It's like damn man can't ya'll take a break from the self promotion for the rest of the day?..

Back
Top Bottom