NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hopefully the fans turn on orange like they turned on hoedy rolls

nobody wants to see orange cassidy continue to win every week let alone in the main event. its old man. so repetitive. "oh no all these ailing injuries and he still keeps winning" whoopty ****ing doo.

nobody wants to see orange cassidy continue to win every week let alone in the main event. its old man. so repetitive. "oh no all these ailing injuries and he still keeps winning" whoopty ****ing doo.

Orange is the People’s Champ.

Mox most likely gonna beat OC at ALL OUT and then he's gonna change the International title to be made completely out of blood.

IMG_5268.png

Havent cut a troll promo in a while hope i havent lost my touch. Basically this dude on reddit has sent me over 100 insults in a variety of ways and has failed in all 100 ways lol, this was like a top tier practice session.

:lol: its so funny how much you hate this guy.

Is OC still as popular as he was maybe two years ago? I really haven’t been paying attention

Back
Top Bottom